TA or something you don't know about. - page 80

Pigsnatch your own... However, it wasn't my decision (like all our decisions, anyway). But maybe it was for the best. The role has been delayed.

sever32:

(the lice test was)

and yet, as it's commonly believed, there's a 50/50 chance I'll see a Piglet in Peter's disguise...

Yeah, and with a coincidence like this.... Yesterday one clown sort of went, but unmitigated clowns are such that they're always boluding, and then coincidentally, he left - at which time his majesty Peter the Anti-Predictor came in.

Strange coincidence.

Now you have to wonder if it's the same Piotr. Or an old clown who already has plenty of nicknames, but it's easy to mimic Peter with his unconventional speech and punctuation.

They probably do not let him clown around on Five, only a branch of humor, but here he has free rein, everywhere he shits.

I really wish it was a real piglet and not that scum.

Nikitoss:

Yeah, and with a coincidence like this.... Yesterday one clown sort of went, but unmitigated clowns are such that they always bolabolabolite, and here is a coincidence, left - at the same time came his majesty Peter the Anti-Predictor.

It's a strange coincidence.

Now you have to wonder if it's the same Peter. Or an old clown who already has plenty of nicknames, but it's easy to pass for Peter with his unconventional speech and punctuation.

They probably do not let him clown around on Five, only a branch of humor, but here he has the freedom to shit all over the place.

I really wish it was a real pig, not that scum.

If you play detectives, your gut resists admitting an impostor. Somehow I began to understand Peter, when I've always had a darker view of Swin's speech. Although the primary characteristics - he is. And we had no relations, and then bang - "...Volodya...".

I don't really give a shit.

Nikitoss:

I really wish it was a real grunt and not that ragamuffin.

Well, there's a very easy way to check - the code. It will be. And I'd be very interested to see how my style could be copied. In my opinion, it's almost impossible. Not because I'm so unique, but because everyone's style is different.

===
Here you can see whether or not a person writes, apart from explanations and so on.
Bears, on the other hand, he recognized it at once. Handwriting, like mine...)) Writer!!! )))

Peter_Zabriski:
Well, there's a very simple way to check - the code. He - will be. And I'd be very interested to see how my style could be copied. In my opinion, it's almost impossible. Not because I'm so unique, but because everyone's style is different.

Peter, it's not as if you were naive(((( what happened

What's the code?

And that, you should not have called everyone an idiot, you think it is easy to get lost in your riddles.

You said yourself that 8 years of playing in the wrong way, with all your talent 8 years is a long time, and it is hard to change your views after that.

And you expect people to understand you by your sketches of unfocused thought which is also covered with secrets of silence and wandering around.

Grown man, seen a lot.... you can't be serious. Eh.

Nikitoss:

Peter, it's not like you were naive(((( what happened

What's the code?

Jesus... Just another indicator. I don't have enough of them in my database. But this one's gonna be real interesting. I've been working on it for a while.

And that, you should not have called everyone an idiot, you think it is easy to get lost in your riddles.

Well... don't be idiots and don't get lost.

You said yourself that you have been playing in the wrong way for 8 years, with all your talent 8 years is a long time, and it is hard to change your mind after that.

??? Give me a reflection! I've said a lot of things, I've even talked my head off. But this one... )))

And you expect people to understand you by your sketches of unfocused thought which are also covered with secrets of silence and wandering around.

Grown man, seen a lot.... you can't be serious. Eh.

A twinge of conscience. Revenge of the dream. No, mate. I'm just trying to glue these "scraps of thought" together.
Nice image, by the way.

Nikitoss:

Yeah, and with a coincidence like this.... Yesterday one clown sort of went, but unmitigated clowns are such that they always bolabolabolite, and then coincidentally, left - at the same time came his majesty Peter the Anti-Predictor.

It's a strange coincidence.

Now you have to wonder if it's the same Peter. Or an old clown who already has plenty of nicknames, but it's easy to pass for Peter with his unconventional speech and punctuation.

They probably do not let him clown around on Five, only a branch of humor, but here he has the freedom to shit all over the place.

I really wish it was a real pig, not that scum.

А.... I think I know who you mean... We had a mad scientist here called Trollolo... or Freud... lots of nicknames for him - he was clever but not flexible and a bit of a jerk... - bad actor. And he could hardly mimic Peter. ...

jelizavettka:

That's what Freud is ))) and he's about Mishek.

Nikitoss:

And you comrade is almost dialed in for another bath.

jelizavettka:
А.... I think I know who you mean... We had a mad scientist here called Trollolo... or Freud... lots of nicknames for him - he was clever but not flexible and a bit of a jerk... - bad actor. And he could hardly mimic Peter. ...
because he smokes all sorts of shit. I can smell the weed through the monitor)

jelizavettka:
А.... I think I know who you mean... We had a mad scientist named Trollolo... or Freud... lots of his nicknames - he was clever but not flexible and a bit of a jerk... - bad actor. And he could hardly mimic Peter. ...

I don't know who you mean, I mean that unfunny but trying very hard to be a clown.

He tried to go somewhere in the next thread yesterday, like 10,023 already.