TA or something you don't know about. - page 59

Mischek:

"Locke is good, but Martin is better."

Oh, by the way. Martin's a beauty. He's even more handsome if he can stop on time, make a lot of money working on Martin...

Martin is not evil. The evil is our trader's arse, no, the belief that the market can be cheated.

Mischek:

" Locke's good and martin's better."

"Locke's good and martin's even better"

"♪ Locke's good and martin's better ♪

Not lock but loch is right imho

tara:

Yes, I already outlined it in the branch you know about reversals and corrections Pattern 1-2-3 is shown there in all its glory and variety. Having seen it on the chart, we assume a reversal (the price breaks the level of point 2 after the extremum in point 3). If the price breaks through the level of point 1 after point 2, the movement continued, i.e. we observed not a reversal but a correction.

Here, I have drawn it (don't look at the weak-natured ones):

1. 1-2-3

2. 1-2

ah... I see... So, here's a "pivot" that turned out to be a continuation and a "continuation" that made a pivot,

and the technical analysis that follows... with him....

denis_orlov:

ah... I see... So here's the "pivot" that turned out to be a continuation and the "continuation" that made the pivot,

and the technical analysis that follows... with him....

Yeah, that's what I mean too - shit everything, context, TA...

It's the gut. The one between the buttocks, not the virgin buttocks, but the cowboy buttocks.

denis_orlov:

Ahh... I see... So here's the "pivot" that turned out to be a continuation and the "continuation" that made the pivot,

and the technical analysis that follows... at him....

Agreed.

Well, duh - it remains to think about how to ensure the similarity (naturally - statistical) of the pattern and the actual development of events.

I'm ready to discuss solutions with you. :)

Tantrik:

What was it?

Is "haggling" a swear word?

PapaYozh:

What was it?

Is "haggling" a swear word?

forgot the letter (I was digging potatoes today... tired)

Tantrik:
forgot the letter (digging potatoes today... tired)

Hey, where did you put the engineer joke?

joo:

Yeah, that's what I mean too - shit, context, TA...

It's the gut. The one between the buttocks, not the virgin buttocks, but the cowboy buttocks.

Speaking of buttocks, that's a very necessary organ. That's where the gut is, - not a joke, proved by 7 Central Research Institute of Defense Ministry (better known as the Institute of Aviation and Space Medicine).

Mischek:

Hey, where did you put the engineer joke?