TA or something you don't know about. - page 114

A gift in the form of an IMPULSE indicator that lends itself to iCustom() with a description of the trading criteria will/shall not be given?

Several have been posted before (one in this thread).
But it's not so easy to formalise the seemingly simple truth: "Imnuls - entry to corrections".
Maybe we should focus on MM rather than inputs.

sv.: Maybe the focus should be on MM rather than inputs.

An MM without a valid entry is the same as a loss. This was clearly demonstrated by Yusuf who lost his deposit.

How many times do we have to play the same tune?

Mathemat:

MM without a valid entry is the same as losing a deposit. This was clearly demonstrated by Yusuf, who lost his deposit.

How many times can we play the same tune?

IMHO, I disagree. Because in the process of meditation with third-party reflections when "running the record" in the next and subsequent times, just happens - REVELATIONS!!!!

In the form of new approaches while refining the existing trading criteria.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has similar things going on when meditating... :-)

Perhaps things are still a bit crude here and need another approach?

Roman.:

IMHO, I disagree. Because in the process of meditating on third party reflections when "running the record" for the next and next time, just the same things happen - OZARANTS!!!!

In the form of new approaches while refining existing trade criteria.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has similar things going on when meditating... :-)

Perhaps things are still a bit crude here and need another approach?

Alas, this record has a clear mathematical proof that does not allow for ambiguity

Roman.:

IMHO, I disagree. Because in the process of meditating on third-party reflections when "running the record" for the next and subsequent times, there are just that - REVIEWS!!! _

Rom, share your meditation technique or a link to it. I'm not going to argue\trolling, although I do have my views on inputs, you know I think you should buy very cheaply,
I just want to know about the meditation technique.

===

Had a sip of vodka last night, room temperature. Today my throat hurts a lot. Does anyone know what the treatment is?

DmitriyN:

===

Had a sip of vodka last night, room temperature. Today my throat hurts a lot. Does anyone know what the treatment is?

At 12 years old? Vodka?

No cure.

Vodka museum.

DmitriyN:

Rom, share your meditation technique or a link to it. I'm not going to argue\trolling, although I do have my views on inputs, you know I think you should buy very cheap,
I just want to know about the meditation technique.

===

Had a sip of vodka last night, room temperature. Today my throat is very sore. Does anyone know what the treatment is?

Treat something like this with something like this.

Try cognac.

DmitriyN:

Had a sip of vodka last night, room temperature. Today my throat is very sore. Does anyone know what the treatment is?

There's a lot of feedback, peopleare hoofed.

The sore throat is not from it. Hence, it is not clear what the treatment is.

DmitriyN:

Does anyone know what the treatment is?

Of course I do. Arsenic, rat poison helps a lot, try potassium cyanide.