TA or something you don't know about. - page 111

Roman.:

Peter, you are repeating yourself...

Where are the results?

In the form of account monitoring, code, indicator, etc.

Question: so what? How do you use this happiness?

For example, in the branch "Selves", everything is written, how to average, what volumes to enter, how and when (variants). There are exps and settings and sets.

Here, too much lyricism, IMHO!

Red font removed, buy the monitor and monitor! Peter, you can tell everyone to go fuck themselves.

Mischek2:
maybe you should start eating.

is there nothing wrong with your perception of reality? maybe you should limit your food intake, your brain looks like it's full of fat - it doesn't make any sense at all

if this schmuck had joined a real community instead of a virtual one, how long do you think he could chew with his teeth given that attitude? rude people should be stopped in time, the sick should be treated, retards should have their access restricted, stop with your tolerance - it is not appropriate now

Roman.:
Kyu.
Otozh.

I'm a good one. // "... and drank immediately." (c) "Moscow to Istlukan"

Yeah. (this stuff has come in) How about that!
I can't imagine offending a stranger. Unless it's to tell the truth accidentally.
Nothing hurts more than your own self-esteem.

Don't flatter yourself, take offence. No offence taken - a normal person's natural reaction to pig behaviour, no more, no less.

Oak. This is within Moscow city limits. Kolomenskoye. And - I assure you - it won't blossom like Tolstoy's. No, you see, it won't blossom! ))) // Okay, why did I suddenly think that you've read Tolstoy? )))
It's cold. It's freezing.

The DC staff (freelancers) are quickly turning the topic into a flood - they want to take the TA discussion out of the constructive mainstream. (I'm with you in spirit!)

Uh-huh. Those footprints in the snow are yours.

No. I don't need any help.

You're all stupid and untreated! I alone am clever, in a white coat, standing pretty! (с)

Peter_Zabriski:
Oak. This is within Moscow city limits. Kolomenskoye. And - I assure you - it won't blossom like Tolstoy's. No, you see, it won't blossom! ))) // Okay, why did I suddenly think that you've read Tolstoy? )))
It's cold. It's freezing.
Hey, guys, did a drunken philologist run by here?