Is this the Grail? - page 6

Fullness: Investors will come when they see a few months of stable real-time work.

I agree. Let's do that ))))

yosuf:
Got that, Watson?

Now all that's left is to post the code))

yosuf:
Got that, Watson?
Really ! Dear Yusuf Khoja, have you already been infected by the scepticism of this forum ? ;)

Fullness:

Video example of how the advisor works:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDoyN0gyNQ4 /link corrected - granit77/

saw a painfully familiar picture..... as there are no stats, do me a favour - dispel my doubts: drop my script on the chart with the results of your grail run and post here a screenshot with its result...

xrust:
Really ! Dear Yusuf Khoja, have you already been infected by the scepticism of this forum ? ;)
It's a joke, to unload in anticipation of learning another grail.

f.t.:
saw a painfully familiar picture..... as there are no stats, do me a favour - dispel my doubts: drop my script on the chart with the results of your grail run and post here a screenshot with its result...

Fullness: Инвесторы придут, увидев несколько месяцев стабильной работы на реале.

LeoV:

Agreed. Let's do that ))))

There's only one way to achieve it - do it!

Having taken into account the comments and suggestions of forum participants,

I am continuing to finalize the Expert Advisor. I am also launching it on real account.

I will post information about the real account shortly.

Fullness:

There is only one way to comprehend - take action!

Having taken into account the comments and suggestions of forum participants,

I continue to finalize the Expert Advisor. I'm also launching it on the real account.

Soon I will post information about the PAMM account.

This is the right one, it is more expensive under a lying stone!

f.t. By the way, I got 66% of my Money Meter. Is it good or bad?

Fullness: I'll be posting information about the pamm account shortly.

Great!

f.t., tell me what the inscriptions and the indicator (full indicator - good or bad) in the graality meter mean. I downloaded it a few months ago, didn't understand anything (I don't know English) and forgot, now I saw it again by accident.