Is this the Grail? - page 5

Fullness: More and more))

Then I advise you to open a pamm account, post a link here and show everyone the mother of kuzma....... or kuzma's mother will show you something ))))

LeoV:

Then I advise you to open a pamm-account, post the link here and show everyone the mother of kuzma....... or kuzma will show you something ))))

Now, really, really - A good suggestion... :-)))

Otherwise, we are fed up with test stats (yes, demo - at best)... I do not exclude myself, for we are digging further... :-)))

LeoV:

Then I advise you to open a pamm-account, post a link here and show everybody ))))
maybe you should offer him $100 to raise his confidence? :D

IgorM:
Should I offer him $100 at once to boost his confidence? :D

At normal PAMMs (firms on A...) - start with 300... :-)))

LeoV:

Then I advise you to open a pamm-account and post a link here and show everyone the mother of kuzma....... or kuzma will show you something ))))

Yes, this is also a possibility.

Investors will come after seeing a few months of stable work on the real.

Although, psychologically, it is easier and calmer to work with your own capital.

I still need to polish my Expert Advisor a bit.

Thanks to constructive feedback! It is very useful!

IgorM:
Should I offer him $100 at once to boost his confidence? :D

What's so urgent(( If I open a pamm, you're welcome!

Fullness, can you tell us how the advisor enters the market?

Fullness:

Don't be so quick(( If I open a pamm, you're welcome!
No offence intended, but your posts are so naive I remind myself ;), read and test the link I posted on page 3

Cmu4:
Fullness, can you talk about how the advisor makes an entry into the market?

Before each coming day it studies the previous daily candles, or rather their combinations. At the moment it is implemented up to the 3rd candle. This is the minimum that is enough so far. But it is possible to deepen it, it is only a matter of time. The combinations are well known throughout the history of financial markets. Further it determines the potential of possible movement. There are several variants: one-sided, firstly to the one then to the other. In general, it looks for the minimum/maximum and enters. Exit - according to the given conditions: fixed increase of equity %, end of day, pullback from the maximal increase of the equity. This area still needs to be developed, because some days have high returns and exit early.

Video example of how the EA works:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDoyN0gyNQ4 /link corrected - granit77/

Fullness:

Before each coming day, studies the previous diaries, or rather combinations of them. Up to the 3rd candle has been realised so far. This is the bare minimum, which is enough for now. But it is possible to go deeper, it is only a matter of time. The combinations are well known throughout the history of financial markets. Further it determines the potential of possible movement. There are several variants: one-sided, firstly to the one then to the other. In general, it looks for the minimum/maximum and enters. Exit - according to the given conditions: fixed increase of equity %, end of day, pullback from the maximal increase of the equity. This area still needs to be developed, as some days have high returns and exit early.

Got it, Watson?