FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 255

Can we go up already or is it too early?

So far, a downward channel has formed. No one has cancelled the Andrews Fork. So watch out for another 4220 to see what happens after that level.

NEKSUS_:

Can we go up already or is it too early?

I would like to ask you a modest question, is the blue line indicator based on neural networks or what is it written on?

trinitron:
A humble question, and the indicator that gives the blue line, is it on the neural network or on what is written?

No, it's simpler than that... official (clever) description: Astro-indicator showing what time of day it is at the moment(not visible in the screenshot, turned it off) on a N-n planet (7 planets in total). Forecast is built on the principle of regularity within the daily cycle of the planet.

In simpler (shorter): they are Fisher's paternals, which are based on planetary clock data

Can I throw in a turkey like this?

There's going to be a mile-long bounce:

DragonSL:

There's going to be a mile-long bounce:

Before 1.4130-50 you can't wait and catch any bounces.

strangerr:

Earlier than 1.4130-50 you should not wait for rebounds.

Maybe even lower.

P.s. to trinitron, do you even see the chart behind this mess on your screenshot?

Here is my short term imho:

I plan to buy after a pullback around 1.4273, less safe...

SergSV:

Maybe even lower.

P.s. to trinitron can you even see the graph behind the mess you have on the screen?

You may speak on a first name basis. I see it and it's great. It's just a matter of habit. I look at this chart a couple of times a day. Inside the day, I look at hours/ 5 minutes, etc.