FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 238

strangerr:

No, just saw that it was time.

This, by the way, is what I promised in the morning: I saw that price came first to support (lower red trendline) on volume 269, second time on volume 261, which indicates weakness, then price bounced back from support on volume 309, here I entered on buy without making any predictions.

I'm surprised every time: new screen - new pack of indicators :)

wmlab:
I am amazed every time: a new screen - a new set of indicators :)

As I said, there is only one indicator - volume.

strangerr:

As I said, the main indicator is volume.

What does it show on its own?

strangerr:

No, I just saw it was time.

This, by the way, is what I promised in the morning: I saw that price came first to support (lower red trendline) on volume 269, second time on volume 261, which indicates weakness, then price bounced back from support on volume 309, here I entered on buy, without making any predictions.

And I was making a prediction. Saw a three and went in to buy.

DragonSL:

What does it show on its own?

volumes

Nevertheless, the most common wish is "I want a million dollars" )))

strangerr:

volumes

Yes, yes, of course, "level 3" ))))

And seriously, apart from the freestanding bar, are there any patterns in volumes?

DragonSL:

Yes, yes, of course, "level 3" )))

And seriously, apart from the freestanding bar, are there any patterns in volumes?

I repeat for the hundredth time: no one can provide real trading volumes in forex, neither "level 2" nor "level who knows how many", because of its decentralization. They are only considered as a package.

strangerr:

I repeat for the hundredth time: no one can provide real forex trading volumes, neither "level 2" nor "level who knows how much", because of its decentralisation. They are considered only in complex.

I am just asking what can be got out of them for decision-making, I also look at the volumes, but they do not dominate, I prefer to open a tick chart and watch dull or jerky price...