FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 222

Dersu:

They'll tear it up like a rag.

War=F...., it's all about manoeuvres.

you think it's 1.47. what about the channel boundary?

There's no need to puff up your cheeks too much.

Bluffing is bluffing, but everyone's butt is naked.

Let's see if they paint a decent picture on Monday.

Their heads ain't sitting on nothing.

Everything will be beautiful.

Dersu:

There's no need to puff up your cheeks too much.

Bluffing is bluffing, but everyone's butt is naked.

Let's see if they paint a decent picture on Monday.

Their heads ain't sitting on nothing.

Everything will be fine.

Do you even understand what you're saying?

If you could clarify this for me, please.

Everything will be according to TA. Although there is always something wrong with it.

All those curves on D1 - isn't that a correction?

And then life will tell: I'm not Oracle.

No one knows.

We can only discuss intentions.

I am not interested in the news, but I see that the positions have not given up. They are waiting. Or waited.

I'm no Oracle either, however, there's not much left to wait for the float

That's the kind of fishing)))

I'm in shock myself(((

Generally speaking, we are in a wedge and we don't know when we will get out of it. According to TA the exit from the wedge is usually a continuation of the main movement.

Regarding Tuzik. What was meant was the danger of delaying such corrections.

As far as I understand, the time factor works against the baseline in such situations.

Kitsan:

Generally speaking, we are in a wedge and we don't know when we will get out of it. According to TA the exit from the wedge is usually a continuation of the main movement.

Unless, of course, the wedge is a figure ;-)

My idea is as follows: positive news on Europe have already played out, Euro is going by inertia with small corrections upwards, now it is the turn of the news on states: either default on August 2, or raising the bar and a successful payment on Tredgeris (which is more likely) and dollar strengthening respectively. I think the chart will come out of the wedge (the Euroindex will once again touch Andrews' Pitchfork, and the news will shake everybody with a "quite likely" default by the states), then the Eurodollar pair will sort of start going back to the trend line, to "test" it and then on August 2, an abrupt break-up back to the wedge and a move to the lower edge, which might draw a reverse wolf on the way south to get to the lower end of the wedge.

Summary: 1.36+ is still a likely scenario...

Why I don't believe in a states default:

THE WHOLE WORLD ECONOMY WORKS FOR THE STATES. THE STATES ARE THE SUPERMARKET OF ALL MARKETS (BOTH IN VOLUME AND QUALITY). ACCORDING TO GALAZEV'S MINDSET, THE STATES ARE THE TOP, THE SPACE SUPERPOWER, AND EVERYONE ELSE IS A COMMODITY, SERVICE AND CONSUMER SUB-POWER.

Hence the moral: a default is not beneficial not only for the states, but for all countries that have foreign economic ties with the states.

Looking ahead, one could be looking for an entry for a short.