FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 219

On the chart: EMA 8,13,21,34,55
Oscillator: EMA13-EMA21 difference

Are we entering a flat or will there be a continuation of the trend...

No reversal is visible yet.

P.S. Mathemat, right, everyone can explain their predictions to others.

IgorM:
Are you sure that our lifetime will be enough to see such a price? The human lifespan is rather short-lived, but no one will benefit from a scribe, because no one wants not only gold at 1600, but also oil at maximum prices, and it is only advantageous to cause a panic. I can't even imagine what would happen in the world if there were a real disaster - like flooding half of Europe, shifting continents, etc. ....

))) I'm just trying to make a bad situation worse ))))

In that video Margaret gave or on maxiforex in the review there was such a figure 3000 ))))

rustein:
On the chart: EMA 8,13,21,34,55
Oscillator: EMA13-EMA21 difference

Are we entering a flat or will there be a continuation of the trend...

No reversal is visible yet.

P.S. Mathemat, right, everyone can explain their predictions to others.

Do you have (for yourself) the proof of performance of this strategy on history ? I'm not good with waches (as a standalone system)

IgorM:
Are you sure that our lifetime is short enough to see such a price? The human lifespan is rather short-lived, but no one will benefit from a scapegoat, because no one wants not only gold at 1600, but also oil at maximum prices, and it is only advantageous to cause a panic. I can't even imagine what would happen in the world if there were a real disaster - like flooding half of Europe, shifting continents, etc. ....

Igor, seriously, next year you will see terrible floods, earthquakes and volcanic eruptions, no economic recovery before 7 years, next year is the second buttock of a double bottom. All the measures being taken by the EU and the states are an accumulation of economic fatigue, and natural disasters will be the catalyst that will break everything through...

Tantrik:
The movement is within the forecast (what gold wants is out of the question).

I just added to your forecast: the line you drew (from which the bounce at 1620) -- not a brick wall, if it breaks -- classically one more channel width up...

seolink74:
Do you have (for yourself) to confirm the performance of this strategy on the history ? I'm not good with wizards (as a standalone system)
Tester only, one year...

MM risk 0.8

Without MM, 0.1 lot

My prediction for next week:

The week is going to start with a "type of triangle breakout" catch, everyone is going to run for the continuation of the trend (debt settlement in the states and the payment of the trades -- a check to the head)...

My strategy -- don't trade this pair early in the week -- wait for the gold trend to complete.

EUR 22.07.

Tantrik:

EUR 22.07.

Dreams ))))

artikul:

Dreams ))))
almost reality....()come in the fourth)