FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 218

Mathemat:

Sorry, honestly, I can't see anything behind the clutter of points and lines of different TFs.

I have already warned you. If you show a system chart and can't clearly explain to others how it works - then why show it? Just call out the prediction figures, it will be easier to understand.

This is a continuation of the previous post in which everything is described

Checked on the history(by the Expert Advisor) that the pivot levels are quite good reversal levels...combined with fast and slow oscillators we get a good TS...according to TS we are above the daily pivot level / 3-day pivot level / weekly pivot level / H1 above 24 EMA shift 1

seolink74: в совокупности с быстрыми и медленными осцилляторами получается неплохая ТС..в соответствии ТС мы пока находимся над дневным пивот уровнем/ 3-х дневным пивот уровнем/недельным пивот уровнем/ H1 над 24 EMA shift 1

I have been working on your post here. The red numbers are the ordinal number of the indictor. This is what came out:

in conjunction with

1)fast and

2)slow oscillators gives us a good TS.

3)daily pivot level

4)3-day pivot level

5)weekly pivot level

6)H1

7) over 24 EMA shift 1

Do you think the average eurolight consumer is capable of absorbing the information from 7 indictors in a minute or two, if he does not work on this system?

The other day I saw some forecasts on option levels... Nothing was clear... but interesting... I read it... bought a pay-per-view indicator... and broadened my horizons... Whoever wants to find information can read it...

The topic rules prohibit the discussion of strategies. I've clearly described the tools on the basis of which I concluded that the price is above the reversal levels (gave their list) and made a conclusion on the branch theme that while there is a good reason to be in the buy indicating a place for a stop-loss.

And it is already a personal desire of the average user to study these tools. Well, I'm completely against 1-2 minutes :)) way more thinking and pondering

I can see that you are not the enemy. But you have to understand that the branch is very dynamic and if you devote more than 1-2 minutes to each post, you can quit your job. I'm not talking about other branches where people write something too.

OK, shut up for now. I'm not your personal enemy either, but sometimes I do wonder about the effectiveness and validity of some posts. The quantity and quality of information should be commensurate with the topic in which it is posted.

* Obama: there has not been and will not be a default in the US

J" We always pay our bills
" All parties are to blame for the situation
" Like it or not, we have to raise the debt ceiling
" Default is not an option

Planned bounce (from Andrews pitchfork) happened (according to my TP yesterday), but where to go next - who knows, waiting for suggestions, I think 1.36+ hasn't been cancelled yet, while successfully entered gold and sitting in b.w.

Judging by mcdi, very likely to try to break through the pitchfork and 50mash on the second attempt...

Tantrik:

Gold, as I said before, reversal level is 1611,20 (maybe by inertia it will break through 1620,20) 22.07.

I was afraid for gold that there would be head and shoulders (including on the makdi), but the right shoulder was higher and I bet on the wolf (so far my forecast rules, that's nice)))

You can not see well on this picture, but gold wants to break through the upper edge of the channel (in weeks), and that means an additional spurt upwards almost to 3000 -- that's when it will be foxy -- galloping or even hyperinflation on a world scale, so take out the dictionary and remember that scary term, looking at Belarus.

DragonSL:

But gold wants to break the upper edge of the channel (in the weeks) and that means an additional spurt upwards almost to 3000 -- that's when it will be foxy

Are you sure that our lifetime is short enough to see such a price? The human lifespan is rather short, but nobody will benefit from a fiasco, because nobody wants not only gold at 1600, but also oil at the maximum prices, and the only advantage is to cause a panic. I can't even imagine what would happen in the world if there were a real disaster - like flooding half of Europe, shifting continents, etc. ....

Ears vs McDee: Shall we vote? )))

DragonSL:

I was afraid for gold that there would be head and shoulders (including on the makdi), but the right shoulder was higher and I bet on the wolf (so far my forecast rules, that's nice)))

You can't see well in this picture, but gold wants to break through the upper edge of the channel (in weeks), and that means an additional spurt upwards almost to 3000 - that's when it will be foxy - galloping or even hyperinflation on a global scale, so get out the dictionary and remember that horrible term, looking at Belarus.

Movement within the forecast (what gold wants - not sure).