FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 166

2416sova:
I'm a newbie. I foolishly put 1.42 EUR into the Buy position and now I've been moping around for 24 hours.

You can jam it for a while. When the exact direction is determined, switch it on in the right direction. Many times I got out of big drawdowns in this way.

I've already invested a lot of money in this way, but I've never lost my margin and my forex won't grow.)

OnGoing:

You can jam it for a while. When the exact direction is determined, switch it on in the right direction. Many times I got out of big drawdowns in this way.

Lock is the best cure, unlike over sitting and averaging) Neither margin is spent, nor moose grow).

Thanks. Lock means leave it as it is for now?

2416sova:
Thank you. locking means leaving it as it is for now?

No, turn on a trade in the opposite direction with the same volume. And then, with a clear head, open in the right direction.

PS: That's it, gone for the day. Bye all)

Evgen157:

Then they call it an impulse, an energetic point, etc. ) )))
That's it, the news candle is thrown out and the movement continues according to the technique...

margaret:
That's it, the news candle is thrown out and the movement continues according to the technique...
)))

2416sova:
Thank you. Do you mean leave it as it is for now?
It's also a strategy called "locking"...

OnGoing:
No, turn on a trade in the opposite direction with the same volume. And then on a fresh head to open in the right direction.
I see. I think I will do that. But it could very well go down.

Evgen157:
)))
Publication over...

2416sova:
I'm a rookie. I foolishly bet 1.42 buy. I've been mooching for a day now. Maybe someone can help me out.

I think this shows what's next https://c.mql5.com/mql4/forum/2011/07/5_2.gif maybe not so high, but we'll see))))

margaret:
This strategy is also called "locking"...
I think that what makes a lock dangerous is that you can sit under it for a very long time (can't wait to go to "0"???)