FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 127

margaret:
This is outdated news....
Out of date on gold?)

OnGoing:
Are they out of date on gold?)
I'm talking about the euro, the exchange rate hasn't been 1.40 for a long time...

margaret:
I'm talking about the euro, the exchange rate is no longer 1.40...

Exactly. At least they would do it by the end of the day or something)

Evgeny Romanov 13.07.2011 - 07:09 (GMT time)

There are too many ratings now.
It's like a fairy tale - their cologne makes me sick to my stomach. Every day and every other day they cut off one country or another in Europe. Really, they are like dogs. Why do they need it? I think, they gain ratings saying that we are so shrewd, honest, insightful. They're bullshitting investors. And they confirmed their AAA for Florida today, saying that everything is fine there. If it is good there, which I believe, then why is Washington a hole, and the rating is the same. Think about it - Germany and France are Aaa, and what sh*t Florida is higher by how much. Protégé. Protégé. Heh. However, I got used to it a long time ago, but the sense of aggravated injustice for the offended and insulted is compelling. Bought the eura out of spite of Moody's. No kidding, I just have a feeling it's time to make a small difference. I don't mean the eur up, well just a bit to freshen up the shorts, if you want to keep going down. At least till the one-hour non-cline (inverse head with ears on the chart), it is a zone 1.4040 at least. Check the stops there. Lop-eared. And if normal, then 1.4073 is in focus, and even more normal 1.41++. I bought it early - I read the Dow's feed first thing in the morning, and then look - the Yevra is hanging there like a pear. So, we did it and that's it. I will stop if anything happens. Where? I won't say. Otherwise these enemies will read it and go there for my stops. You can guess yourself - under what particular local bottom, and how exactly - by warrant or by the price of an hour. I keep telling you the same thing every single day.

2011.07.13 18:46:36 *Fitch downgrades Greece to CCC

artikul:
Catch ))))

And me ((( Please )))

Evgen157:

And me((((.

Too late(((.

Why is there silence about options.... I wonder who is interested )))

margaret:
2011.07.13 18:46:36 *Fitch downgrades Greece to CCC

Great, just in time for me to get my skis down, Friday will be fun

Evgen157:

Why is there silence about options.... I wonder who is interested )))

http://trading-evolution.com/forum/portal.php