FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 97

DragonSL:

As I said before, the foreign debt is a good thing for the Americans, but they have an artificial barrier -- limiting government debt by law, they need to remove the bar, so they're getting ready.

Now they will make a lot of papers and buy up all of Europe for next to nothing, at least that way ;-)

That's what I'm saying in different words. The Amerks print paper and buy everything with it, while the rest of the world can't, but wants to: everyone has long since realised that they are selling real resources for paper from the monopoly game. That's why it's generally advantageous to break everything down, shift the responsibility to some bank like the Fed, set up a new one but with a different name and disguise the same financial system with new restrictions and you can enjoy it for a couple of centuries. It is like with presidents - the faces are different, but the essence and the course is the same, and the crowd is waiting for a change in the face of a new elected one

Ichor:

That's what I mean, but in different words. The Amerks are printing paper and buying everything with it, while the rest of the world cannot do it but wants to: everyone has long since realised that they are selling real resources for paper from the monopoly game. That's why it's generally advantageous to break everything down, shift the responsibility to some bank like the Fed, set up a new one but with a different name and disguise the same financial system with new restrictions and you can enjoy it for another couple of centuries. It is like with presidents, the faces aredifferent, but the essence and the course is the same, and the crowd is waiting for a change in the face of the new elected one.
I agree 100%

Ichor:

That's what I mean, but in different words. The Amerks are printing paper and buying everything with it, while the rest of the world cannot do it but wants to: everyone has long since realised that they are selling real resources for paper from the monopoly game. That's why it's generally advantageous to break everything down, shift the responsibility to some bank like the Fed, set up a new one but with a different name and disguise the same financial system with new restrictions and you can enjoy it for another couple of centuries. It is like with presidents - the faces are different, but the essence and the course is the same, and the crowd is waiting for a change in the face of the new elected one.
Quite an irrational explanation at the level of the man in the street. Money has always loved silence, not revolution.

OnGoing:
Quite an irrational explanation at the level of the philistine. Money has always loved silence, not revolutions.
As many people as there are opinions. A certain circle of people make a lot of money with revolutions too... ;0/ . Alright all goodbye, good luck and profits.

Your RACIAL explanation is built on a mosaic perception of finance on scraps of information, outdated rubbish that is being peddled and a few facts that can be interpreted in different ways - i.e. you have no facts! only logic and inferences! so explain to me, why in the hell is your logic more logical than another point of view built the same way? Is your ego high or what? you are not a soros or bafet. neither am I, but you are arguing with facts, about the benefits of the printing press - one, two - money LOVES war and expansion, grabbing resources in the end. Who of us is IR and who is Raz, time will tell, not logic. And you started to make assessments and diagnoses, without realizing that they are trivial self-projections - to insist on their own need to bring facts and refute the opponent, not to diagnose, there is essentially nothing to say except self-diagnosis. I know how to troll, too.

Good luck and profits, and glue to stick the picture of the world when it crumbles.

Some kind of stunted reaction to the US trade balance figures.

2011.07.12 14:29:27 *Prime Minister of Italy: Italy will report budget surplus this year
2011.07.12 14:28:27 *Prime Minister of Spain: Greece's private debt problem must be resolved
2011.07.12 14:27:21 *Prime Minister of Spain: Spain is on track to meet deficit targets
2011.07.12 14:30:32 *Prime Minister of Spain: Discussions on Greece's private debt have a negative impact

US: May, trade balance -$50.2bn vs forecast -$44bn and -$43.7bn for prior period

2011.07.12 14:30:47 *US exports in May $174.86bn, -0.5%; US imports $225.09bn, +2.6%

now waiting for EUbank stress test data at 20:00 MSK

Ichor:

Your RACIAL explanation is built on a mosaic perception of finance on scraps of information, outdated rubbish that is being peddled and a few facts that can be interpreted in different ways - i.e. you have no facts! only logic and inferences! so explain to me, why in the hell is your logic more logical than another viewpoint built the same way? Is your ego high or what? you are not a soros or bafet. neither am I, but you are arguing with facts, about the benefits of the printing press - one, two - money LOVES war and expansion, grabbing resources in the end. Who of us is IR and who is Raz, time will tell, not logic. and you began to make assessments and diagnoses, without realizing that it is a banal self-projection - to insist on his own need to bring facts and refute the opponent, not to diagnose, there is essentially nothing to say except self-diagnosis. I know how to troll, too.

Good luck and profits, and glue to stick the picture of the world when it crumbles.

Exactly, differently. And so far, apart from ignorance of the real mechanisms of the market and belief in conspiracy the facts among your throwing sparks have not been seen.