FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 93

The New Zealander was discovered by accident. This is the result from the $16 result for today.

sidi1:
I am not a master or aspiring to that status, just want to see the market move and react adequately. Chart please, by the way need a proger to coddle the inductor or bolt on the filter

It's bad, without aspiration...., you know...., and status, it comes by itself, and doesn't ask for permission.....))

Sorry, I'm on four marks and I'm having a hard time understanding. 1 point, how much is in your account?

ZetM:

Cool....)))), but it's not clear what to expect....

i wrote 1.3950, by the way: the euw has gone up a bit in gold since the opening, so not all is bad with the euro, maybe it will go up a bit more

ZetM:

1 point, how much is your account worth?

I don't know how much it is worth either.

IgorM:
I wrote, 1.3950, by the way: Since the opening of the day the eu in gold has gone up a bit, so it is not so bad for the euro, maybe it will go up a bit more
We will go down, we will go down a lot...))) Soon, Strenger, will remind everyone....))))

IgorM:
I wrote, 1.3950, by the way: Since the opening of the day the eu in gold has gone up a bit, so it is not so bad for the euro, maybe it will go up a bit more

If not more "ratings". I would consult the PR guys about the tactics...

Margaret, when is the vote on the size of the US foreign debt?

sidi1:
I don't know how much he's worth either.
I see, that's a pity. If I'm not mistaken, you take 5-10 pips per trade? Then what's square nine got to do with it? Isn't that how it works? Can you tell me where I'm wrong?

sidi1:
I don't know how much he's worth either.

If micro-USD account (Alpari) 1 point - 10 cents

Already afraid to think ((( in the weeks too

Last butterfly worked 100% on the dailies,FIBO fan: bottom 1.10.2000 - top 13.07.2008....)