FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 63

strangerr:

Hi, it's fine. It's just a bumpy ride after which the growth will continue. But this is just my opinion. And the bourgeois are collecting dough, they need to drive people into the sells))))

Right....)))). You and I, as always, have a mismatch....))), but this, very well...))))

So, time to head north Monday-Tuesday? Who's with me?

ZetM:

Reasoning as I understand FA is great....)))) Ruin, bourgeois bloodsuckers....))), where's the money...))

In all seriousness. Isn't it alarming that the 950 point drop, occurred within 13 days, and the 750 point recovery, lasts the second month, and is not over....))). Is it possible that the rise is just a correction for the decline? The upward movement is very similar to a classic Zig-Zag, and this "beast" ....... yourself understand... )))).

Thanks for the detailed breakdown, I make my weekly plans and once again I stumble on the level of 1.4410, do you have an alternative forecast near the level of 1.4410?

Support/resistance levels for the next week are drawn in black, the bold line is respectively the pivot level.

R3 - 1.47946, R2 - 1.46654, R1 - 1.44643, P - 1.43351, S1 - 1.4134, S2 - 1.40048, S3 - 1.38037/

I am not going to explain the pictures, because it is useless, any movement will be proved by TS signals. And so schematically drawn, that I will wait.

P.S. The upper chart is daily.

IgorM:
Thanks for the smart layout, I also make plans for the week and once again I stumble over the level of 1.4410, do you have any alternative forecast near the level of 1.4410
Hello! 1.4447, theoretical end of, local, 3rd wave.

ZetM:
Hello! 1.4447, theoretical The end of the local 3rd wave.

can i see some pictures of this third wave?

ZS: looked through all the majors from last week - ugly!

IgorM:

can i see some pictures of this third wave?

ZS: looked at all the majors from last week - ugly!

Please....))) Predictions posted on p.59, and that's not a prediction, it's a theoretical expectation band, one of three possible ones. It was about the level, I have it involved like this.

ZetM:

Please....))) Predictions posted on p.59, and that's not a prediction, it's a theoretical expectation band, one of three possible ones. It was about the level, I have it engaged like this.

huge sps, we'll see what happens, but imho this is more beautiful :)

by my calculations keep stumbling over 1.4410 and 1.3920 levels, then one more month bearish trend

IgorM:

Thanks a lot, we'll see what happens, but imho this is more beautiful :)

by my calculations keep stumbling over 1.4410 and 1.3920 levels, then another month of bearish trend

Let's turn to the classics: when every next top and bottom is higher than the previous one, then......................)))

strangerr:

Let's refer to the classics: when every next peak and low is higher than the previous one, then ......................)))

while each vertex is lower than the previous one if you look at the TF MN, but the lows are broken there several times

ZSY: imho: another round of the crisis is brewing - which a month gold is in a trend, I would not like to see gold at 2000 per ounce, but not so long ago many shouted that gold will return to the level of 500-700 $