FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 13

On the weekly chart of the Euro, the picture is up. The price has already broken through two trendlines - the local one and the global one (or rather bounced from it). So maybe a pullback, if any, will be symbolic. And then again to conquer new tops.

DragonSL:

Not bad either, it's worse with moose :)

I'm worried about dollarroen: everybody is in buy and there is such a divergence on the 15-minute, maybe she wants to make a wolf?

There's a triangle +- (out of the market).

Tantrik:
there's a triangle +- (off-market)

north

NikT_58:

north

maybe... (something's glitching on the internet) aud\frank some fat steaks!

and these are still raw... (I've got it in my head.)

Tantrik:
there's a triangle +- (off-market)
volumes would look, in the triangle

OnGoing:

On the weekly chart of the Euro, the picture is up. The price has already broken through two trendlines - the local one and the global one (or rather bounced from it). So maybe a pullback, if any, will be symbolic. And then again to conquer new tops.

strangerr:

For now.

Where have you been? Margaret here and there, and to the south coast of the Crimea and along the Kiev highway, from the Dnieper to Odessa, through Kherson.

No Stranger, gone. No one to make mixes.

I have been casting the foundation myself since spring on the forum.

To the hamsters' minks )))

If Mihop had not crossed him with his authority, he would have been the director of forex. With a beard. Like Paukas.

RekkeR:

Where did you disappear to? Margaret here and there, and to the southern coast of Crimea and on the Kiev highway, from Dnepr to Odessa.

No Stranger, gone. No one to do the mash-ups.

I've been pouring foundations myself since spring on the forum. In hamsters' holes ))))

There are still men on this forum....

RekkeR:

Where have you been? Margaret here and there, and to the south coast of the Crimea and along the Kiev highway, from Dnieper to Odessa, through Kherson.

No Stranger, gone. No one to make mixes.

I have been pouring foundations myself since spring on the forum.

Hamsters in minks ))))

I don't know about the Crimea and Odessa, but the Côte d'Azur certainly wasn't for me)))

I'll have to read up on hamsters, otherwise I won't understand hu is))))

strangerr:

I don't know about the Crimea and Odessa, but I definitely haven't been to the Cote d'Azur.)

I'll have to read about hamsters, otherwise I won't understand hu is))))

If you want, I can briefly send you the FA in person ... at the same time you will reduce the time of study