how to identify price reversal points - page 13

bibars: I assure you, the market is much simpler than most people perceive it to be. Therefore, the method used for analysis should be simple, as I have already stated elsewhere on this forum.

The great Fermat's theorem is also very simple, but it is exceptionally difficult to prove: it took mathematicians more than 300 years to prove it.

ZZZEROXXX:

in terms of 0.1 lot is comparable to the trading on the mashka for the same period, can you show it on the period of 2000-2007, any year or all at once

I ran it for the period you mentioned, for the sake of interest, but I have to say it shows a drain. Strange, I will look for the problem. I don't want to display the result, I'm not ashamed. The only thing I want to say I have doubts about the test validity, because I have only 958 deals from 1999 to 2007. It is very little and not realistic for the time interval. Maybe the tester is working incorrectly, I will check everything.

Mathemat:

Fermat's great theorem is also very simple to formulate, but exceptionally difficult to prove: it took mathematicians over 300 years to prove it.

I confess to not being very good at maths, but I know for a fact the market is no more complicated than arithmetic.

bibars:

I ran it for the time period you mentioned, just for fun, but I have to say it shows a drain. It is strange, I will look for the drainage problem. The result is not posted, I do not want to embarrass myself. The only thing I want to say I have doubts about the test validity, because I have only 958 deals from 1999 to 2007. It is very little and not realistic for the time interval. Maybe the tester is working incorrectly, I will check everything.
I should test it on m1, so as not to feel painful.

bibars: I confess to not being very good at maths, but I do know that the market is no more complicated than arithmetic.
Well, Fermat's theorem is also arithmetic. But it's higher...

bibars:

Admittedly, I'm not good at math, but I do know that the market is no more complicated than arithmetic.

BUH-HA-HA-HA-HA...

Can I have a link - I'd really like to look more closely at this arithmetic. I'm not familiar with that kind of rhyme... :-)))

Roman.:

BOO-GA-GA-GA-GA...

Can I have a link - I'd really like to look more closely at this arithmetic. I'm not familiar with that kind of rhyme... :-)))

Please! http://www.дурдом.ру/

andreybs: практика - лучшая проверка теории.

Forex AdnAncAncA)))

ZZZEROXXX:

Come on, you're trying to find unrealistic things ))))) If everyone knew where the trend starts and where the flat starts )))).

Yusuf here https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/10339 but I am not serious, although maybe that is what you are looking for.

So, please apply it bravely in practice to identify its advantages and keep working on the disadvantages, especially since I also put up a "trend following" variant, which I enclose again.

I am looking for a good indicator, which will allow to calculate trend strength for filtering channel trading signals. I need the strength of the trend, not the direction - I have no problem with the latter. Apparently, this indicator should be of indicator_separate_window type. Standard indicators such as ADX are not suitable - too many false signals. Basically, I can use a good non-adaptive indicator, I will modify it...

Do you have one in mind?

Bibars has shown his indicator here, so I need something similar.