Sessions of black magic with full disclosure. - page 6

denis_orlov:

Today I got a lovely text from the notorious office, and I almost cried!...!

Curtain. I'm already emotionally exhausted... Have I lost my mind, colleagues?

The scammers are outraged that I'm probably in their way to scam people, and are calling for accountability...

All this is so vivid and cynical that I have tried to involve mass media - it is an interesting precedent, but alas it has not aroused interest neither in newspapers nor on TV. Of course, the problem is kind of a big deal...

And that means that we will continue to be swindled with impunity... It's sad.

Hi. Tell me, has your application been on their books for a while?

removed and the money refunded, details are on the website...

denis_orlov:
Deleted and money refunded, details on the website...

They had no right to remove (unilaterally terminate ) . Unless there was a link to a contract form when they posted and clicked somewhere, which no one usually reads.

Their letter isn't meant for you, but rather for the court.
It is clear that they are crooks, but alas, they have nothing to charge you with.

But now they can make a claim. They will even give you an estimate, and when asked if you tried to negotiate and report your losses, they will say yes.

But a text message is not a 'proper notice', so that's bullshit.

I was a defendant for 4 years on nothing, won. Wasted a lot of time, although it was interesting in places.

thanks for the warning,

I was too hasty to post the article in an incorrect form, emotions got the better of me))

I need to go on the internet and delete the bad versions, I believe the one on the website is perfectly correct and cannot be a reason for a lawsuit,

there is not a single direct insult there.

Mischek:

It's clear they're crooks, but there's nothing to charge you with.

Tru.

You should also write your articles in such a way that you have nothing to charge them with either.

Denis, it's already a ****ing title, change it to something like "AG-home - texting scammers?" The question mark at the end is a must.

denis_orlov:

Today I got a lovely text from the notorious office, and I almost cried!...!

Curtain. I'm already emotionally exhausted... Have I gone mad, colleagues?

The scammers are outraged that I'm probably in their way to scam people, and are calling for accountability...

All this is so vivid and cynical that I have tried to involve mass media - it is an interesting precedent, but alas it has not aroused interest neither in newspapers nor on TV. Of course, the problem is kind of a big deal...

And that means that we will continue to be swindled with impunity... Sad.

Well, here's the bottom line... They're getting more direct hints. But here, in my opinion, not incurred damages, and the spread of defamatory information - the maximum, as the contractor on what they have not you are not, and to prove it sucks. But you'd better seek advice at a legal forum - they will help and advise you. And if hints of another plan will be - the statement on extortion write, if there are no acquaintances to help. And I agree with Mishek, do not take it too far in the head - a shambles.

ZS: and defamation of honour and dignity goes only in public, or in the media, though some sites are media too now, but as far as I know, they have to get this accreditation voluntarily, and most people do not need it. Yes "honestly misguided" is a sure thing after all ;)

Thanks for the advice, that's right, you have to be careful when writing articles too...

In any case, if there is no response by the end of the week, I will fold the article, what's the use of shouting to myself,

I told them the same thing on the phone, I think they will not have time to raise the process until the end of the week,

At least they'll cheat less people and that's a good thing.

And it's stupid, what are they going to prove in court?

That the methods listed in the article are absolutely honest and correct? That the obvious lies presented to the applicant is a competent service of rendering services?

there will be no trial, guys ...

too bad... a showcase, with public support would be a good precedent!

Oh, dreams...

Mischek:

It is clear that they are crooks, but alas, they have nothing to charge you with.

If the service is paid for, it is a transaction.

If it is a deal, its terms and conditions and the fact that it exists cannot be displayed in abstract fine print somewhere at the bottom of the screen.

In advertising it may be acceptable, but at the time of the transaction absolutely not!!!!

The fact of fraud is obvious!

Unfortunately, the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia will not protect you in such cases today.

In this situation, as an option, you can help to appeal to the FAS, the court or a trip with a bat to the real owner of the domain.

denis_orlov:

Today I got a nice text from the notorious office, and I almost cried!...!

10-15 clients a day is a little over 1,000 roubles from paid SMS, but you have to pay the cellular companies on that amount too. To talk about any loss of company income is ridiculous. This is the income of students.