Sessions of black magic with full disclosure. - page 5

He will definitely come back. They always come back... )))

Well, I guess I'll have to go into detail, since the company itself is so eager to do so...

More on the web site. Although I can mention some funny moments here too, if you are interested.

Oh how it's stated that texting is chargeable! Holy crap!

yeah, he who has eyes can't see.... really stated... crazy...

Integer, thanks for the screenshot, I'll attach it to the website...

Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 22:50:37 +0400
Denis Orlov, you have no right to accuse us of fraud. Information discrediting the honor, dignity, business reputation of the employees working for our company, the content provider Incor Media and other interested parties will be transferred to the law enforcement agencies.
We cooperate with the sites where you have posted your CV. You have received a personalised email inviting you to post your CV in our directory. Your public statements about the failure to provide services, removal of the form on the third day - will also be seen as a slander, insults, defaming the honor of our employees and the loss of business reputation of the company in the eyes of the public!
I officially confirm that all the services have been fully provided to you, Denis Orlov! You have been informed in advance about the price of our services. If you, Denis Orlov, can explain and prove that you have indeed suffered due to other reasons of posting your CV, we will refund the money you have spent.
DENIS ORLOV, WE KINDLY ASK YOU TO REMOVE IMMEDIATELY ALL YOUR TEXTS WHICH ARE SPREADING ONLINE, WHICH REFER TO OUR COMPANY AND DISCREDIT OUR REPUTATION AND THE IMAGE OF OUR COMPANY IN THE PUBLIC EYE! WE ALREADY ASKED YOU TO DO THIS BUT YOU IGNORED OUR REQUEST. ONCE AGAIN, IF YOU DO NOT TAKE DOWN YOUR TEXTS, WE WILL GO TO LAW ENFORCEMENT (!!!)

That's the kind of whistleblowing these guys are doing...Is that even normal?

"We cooperate with sites where you posted your resume" - who would doubt it, because that's where they get the info they need.

If that's the case. Just look at how many hereditary magicians/shamans etc. are online right now. Promising results the other day and payment by the fact.

Cool scheme. Suddenly, if you are lucky and an event occurs, you can demand money. If the event does not take place so no claims, they did not take any money, and the reason will certainly be mystical, they say friends from the astral pumped up.

Просим Вас немедленно убрать текст с ссылающейся информацией в адрес нашей компании "AG-HOME", "Эй Джи Хоум", пророчащих честь и престиж фирмы, с интернет сайтов:

Is that what it said, Denis?

The whole letter is a pearl.

There is another clever scheme for getting money. It has been described in the literature for a long time and it still works.

Look at the advertisements in the summer. Many of them contain the text of such a service - I will help you get into university - X, on a budget or in general.

Payment after admission. If the applicant himself has received (well, lucky) so clever swindler will demand money for it he zamovil word, but if not just say that uneh did not work out and will not require money. Every year this scheme works all over the CIS.

Mathemat:

Is that exactly what it said, Denis?

Um... I hadn't noticed... yes, it's a copy of the text :)

which sort of symbolizes...

Today I got a nice text message from the notorious office, and I almost cried!..!

Наша компания каждый день терпит убытки!

We used to have 10-15 clients a day, now we have 3-5 at the most.

If you are the reason for all this, you will definitely be responsible for it!

Sincerely Elena Klyueva, AG Home Moscow.

Curtain. I have no emotion anymore... Maybe I have lost my mind, colleagues?

Swindlers are outraged that I am probably in their way to scam people, and they are calling me to account....

All this is so vivid and cynical that I have tried to involve mass media - it is an interesting precedent, but alas it has not aroused interest neither in newspapers nor on TV. Of course, the problem is kind of a big deal...

And that means that we will continue to be swindled with impunity... It's sad.