AlligatorEx. - page 8

I had a quick look at the code on the link above and the code of the indicator I use and they are different. I advise to experiment with the settings. Here is the indicator itself (decompiled from the original). This indicator changes its direction in the market dynamics with certain settings, but there is a bug - the channels in some settings (the green channel in the previous screenshot) can disappear. You should choose the right settings to avoid such moments.

A second buy trade has been opened today and so far it is at +890 pips.

I can't decompile, please upload ex4

ZZZEROXXX:
I can't decompile, please upload ex4
Here you go.
Files:

I looked it up, it's not as twitchy in real time, but it's based on the same thing but it's more stable in real time. I don't know how to make porridge out of them yet. I'll try it tomorrow, though.

ZZZEROXXX:
I looked it up, it's not as twitchy in real time, but it's based on the same thing but it's more stable in real time. I don't know how to make porridge out of them yet. I'll try it tomorrow, though.
Look at the screenshots and the terms of reference, which I did for myself.

The EA recipe includes:

one tablespoon of fractals, one channel, one alligator foot.

Good luck with your coding!!!

Dizet_02:

The EA recipe includes:

one tablespoon of fractals, one channel, one alligator foot.

Good luck with your coding!!!

Oh, and a small correction: the value of the fractal that broke the channel boundary must be equal to the four signs of Channel Upper (you can determine this by calling the data window and seeing the value of the fractal and Channel Upper) of the channel indicator - this condition is only true for the variant of the indicator I gave you.

Dizet_02:
I had a quick look at the code on the link above and the code of the indicator I use and they are different. I advise to experiment with the settings. Here is the indicator itself (decompiled from the original). This indicator changes its direction in the market dynamics with certain settings, but there is a bug - the channels in some settings (the green channel in the previous screenshot) can disappear. You should choose the right settings to avoid such moments.

Warning for posting decompiled software

Vinin:

Warning for posting decompiled software
That's it. I won't do it again, uncle.