AlligatorEx. - page 3

Here is the finalised EA, as promised.

I have added to it:

TrailingStop,StopLoss,TakeProfit,Dist_Opn (this parameter is needed to skip moments of Alligator's sleep and its small fluctuations), entry and exit are filtered (exit could be refined).

Files:
alligatorex.mq4  15 kb

It is better to use the Expert Advisor on TF M30 and higher, because there are less fluctuations of Alligator on higher TFs and very small periods of flat.

I am not going to stop there and am waiting for more tips.

The only problem with the EA so far is the severely delayed output.

Help decide if you have any thoughts.

Dizet_02:

Here is the finalised EA, as promised.

I have added to it:

TrailingStop,StopLoss,TakeProfit,Dist_Opn (this parameter is needed to miss the sleep and small swings of Alligator), entry and exit are filtered (exit could be refined).

But you are still ahead of the locomotive )))) I advised to do everything sequentially, and you are already filtering signals. But you are the author, so you are free to do as you want. TP, SL and Trailing are certainly useful. But if you set them to 0, SL and TP should not be set and trailing respectively should not be set, i.e. a pure reversal should be obtained as it was. What is parameter Prots? And how exactly does Dist_Opn filter? What should I put in it to get a simple rollover "without filter"?

As for topping up - i.e. it is topped up everywhere i can, i.e. the spread turns out to be larger than total profit )))). I suggest to use indicator for in-flows, take OsMA. I am glad that Roman has come up with this idea.

I am glad Roman is here, the topics are similar and there will be something to compare.

Dizet_02:
Here are the test results for 2011 of this advisor. I think it's pretty good.
If you run it since year 2000 you will see that it earned relatively little before 2009, and the main growth came from 2009, where it's likely to have been optimized. + Martingale. What to take from it in this strategy - most likely nothing, except martingale, unless you have an aversion to it, and the time filter of transactions.

Dist_Opn I introduced for the reason that when you look at the lines of the indicator, you can see that in 90% of cases with a large divergence of lines (the distance between them) price chart movement is strictly defined and lasts a long time. So Dist_Opn defines how much more or less one parameter should be in comparison with the other. If you want to follow the standard, just set the value to zero.

Parameter Prots defines the percentage of free funds in the account, at which you can open deals, a small insurance.

What's the principle behind the refills now?

If I knew what I'd done:DDDDD I'd sit here and analyse it.

Yesterday's thoughts have left my head, I was very drunk, I'm sorting it out now.