AlligatorEx. - page 6

ZZZEROXXX:

Here's my lisp on the subject, for the tester. And some test results:

01/01/2010-01/01/2011
EUR/USD 1H Alpari
all ticks, simulation quality 90%
0.1 lot without MM

1) Flip - Profit 984$, Relative DrawDown 10.47%, Total Trades 199, Expectation 4.95
2) Closing behind the red - Profit 710$, Relative DrawDown 10.47%, Total Trades 344, Expectation 2.07
3) 2 red closes - Profit $1,119, Relative DrawDown 9.17%, Total Trades 234, Expectation 4.78
4) rollover + shares (limit of 10 orders) by OsMA at Close[1] beyond Lime line - Profit $3403$, Relative DrawDown 45.10%, Total Trades 637, Expectation 5.34

For purity of results it would probably be more correct to divide result N4 by maximum number of valid orders, then it will be nothing. ((

So far, the conclusions are as follows: the larger the profit, the larger the drawdown )))). Tomorrow I will think how else to abuse the alligator, TP, SL, Trailing and that other thing.

Great job!!! Huge respect!!! I'll be analyzing.

Ehhh.... Poor animals in the hands of ruthless exploitative traders...

Dizet_02:
Here - http://forexlab.ru/filtrovanie-fraktalov.html/ you can pick up some interesting things to mock)))

After such breakdowns the Alligator sharply changes its direction. Williams used the Alligator as a side tool to filter fractals, and the Alligator itself with its lag should only confirm the signal. Besides, if we look at the last lower (upper) fractal after the breakout and before crossing the Alligator's lines, I think the article described in the link above has good chances to come true and threaten us with perspective.

In this case we can play with pending orders and compare the fractal and pure alligator results.

Well now I call a narcologist and ask to cure me of these beer thoughts))))

The observations were made tonight.

What do colleagues have to say about it. I am interested in your opinions.

If you need the indicator that was used to determine the channel, I'm ready to post it.

There is a regression channel in the codebase and in the standard tools, see it in visualisation mode, it changes its shape and direction,

Basically, what you see now wasn't there in the past.

ZZZEROXXX:

there is a regression channel in the codebase and in the standard tools, see it in visualisation mode, it changes its shape and direction,

Basically, what you see now wasn't there in the past.

I want to know if we are talking about the right indicator. I use SHI-Chanel. If we are talking about the same indicator, are you saying that it is impossible to build an automaton on it?

Or is the inability to test such a machine on history making such a system questionable?

I built a trial machine last night and put it up overnight, so far on the demo I'm at 876 pips plus. I'll post the code after a thorough theory check to understand what you're saying.