Searching for market patterns - page 139

JImpro:

I've already written in the thread about neurocells and in some detail. Patterns are traded. The principle of finding them (for FR) is described in the famous Neo thread on Spider. For FX, of course is done a little differently.

I will add more, very briefly:

Absolutely everything in nature seeks equilibrium (to its zero point) and the market is no exception. Movement requires energy, an accumulation of potential. The market goes from point to point, charging (accumulating potential) and then discharging (locally) to zero. Once discharged, everything repeats from the beginning and so on to infinity, all markets are designed that way.

There are difficulties in practical use. (solvable)

1.The market is like a bipolar capacitor, can accumulate both positive and negative energy. (A common term among traders is sanity).

2. Charge and discharge occur at different levels, dimensions (very roughly - timeframes) and each dimension has its own zero point. (local).

3. The market "lives" by its own clock, it has its own internal time, which doesn't coincide with the astronomical time. And it is very desirable to move away from timeframes.

Such attempts are known, all these equilateral bars, rencos, ranged bars, tic-tac-toe, all sorts of profiles, but it's not really what is needed (IMHO).

Thanks for the clarification, I agree with many of the points, in addition I suggest the following assumptions be considered, as a general effort:

1. It is known that in nature all systems try to minimise entropy due to internal energy, without external interference, e.g. a drop of water or other fluid taking the desired shape. Perhaps markets have similar properties.

2. It is necessary to find some constant, responsible for the state of the market - I am convinced that such a constant may exist, because the volume of means, after all, is limited.

3. To develop the idea of "accumulating" and "discharging" the energy of the market. It might be possible to identify the active and reactive components of this energy. Find out whether this energy is stored according to the capacitor or accumulator principle.

4. Consider the inverse of the process time, defining it as a system impedance - the system resistance to flow of the process. If time is difficult to perceive, then impedance will help make sense of it.

5. Learn to define the constant time of a process as a representation of time in the Laplace or Carson-Haviside transformations.

yosuf:

Thanks for the clarification, I agree with many of the points, in addition I suggest that the following assumptions be considered, as a general effort:

1. It is known that in nature all systems try to minimize entropy by means of internal energy, without external interference, e.g. a drop of water or other fluid taking the desired shape. Perhaps markets have similar properties.

2. It is necessary to find some constant, responsible for the state of the market - I am convinced that such a constant may exist, because the volume of means, after all, is limited.

3. To develop the idea of "accumulating" and "discharging" the energy of the market. It might be possible to identify the active and reactive components of this energy. Find out whether this energy is stored according to the capacitor or accumulator principle.

4. Consider the inverse of the process time, defining it as a system impedance - the system resistance to flow of the process. If time is difficult to perceive, then impedance will help make sense of it.

5. Learn to define the constant time of a process as a representation of time in the Laplace or Carson-Haviside transformations.

Ugh!

yosuf:

Thanks for the clarification, I agree with many of the points, in addition I suggest that the following assumptions be considered, as a general effort:

1. It is known that in nature all systems try to minimize entropy by means of internal energy, without external interference, e.g. a drop of water or other fluid taking the desired shape. Perhaps markets have similar properties.

2. It is necessary to find some constant, responsible for the state of the market - I am convinced that such a constant may exist, because the volume of means is limited in the end.

3. To develop the idea of "accumulation" and "discharge" of market energy. It might be possible to identify the active and reactive components of this energy. Find out whether this energy is stored according to the capacitor or accumulator principle.

1. possess.

2. Don't know. I define market conditions graphically.

3. Developed and applied in practice. In the direction of active/reactive - have not looked for anything. It accumulates on the principle of a capacitor, it has already been found out. It discharges to zero, nothing remains. Once the discharge has occurred, the money is solved and a new formation is needed, from scratch, what happened before is no longer relevant. Very rarely, but it happens that the market "deflates" out of the blue. Potential has accumulated and there is no discharge. (In about 8 out of 100 cases, this ratio has almost no effect on markets/instruments/timepacks.

4. It's easier for me with timeframes. You may as well consider it, of course, I don't have enough knowledge for that.

5. It's a lot easier for me, "kolhozny":) It's not like I'm a mathematician.

borilunad:
Ugh!

:) Yeah, well, it's not like shuffling indicators. No one promised it would be easy.

JImpro:

:) Yeah, well, it's not shuffle indicators. No one promised it would be easy.

I gave up indicators a long time ago! I do all my calculations and determinations directly from the price!

borilunad:
I gave up indicators a long time ago! All calculations and determinations are made directly from the price!

In general, it's probably right, in most cases the price is sufficient. But not all indicators are equally useless:) It all depends on what they are going to measure.

If you don't understand what process is going on, you just shuffle around and look for something you don't know. For example, Privala's indicator that measures energy is useful for understanding what is going on in the market:https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/105740/page2#50518

(But for some reasons, it is not sufficient to build an MTS, it needs something else).

borilunad:
I gave up indicators a long time ago! I do all calculations and definitions directly from the price!
Price is also a kind of indicator of market conditions and therefore it has all the features of indicators: uncertainty, dependence on the sample under consideration, unpredictability and much more. Respect if you have tamed this indicator.

JImpro:

Generally speaking, it's probably right, in most cases the price is sufficient. But not all indicators are equally useless:) It all depends on what they are going to measure.

If you don't understand what process is going on, you just shuffle around and look for something you don't know. For example, Privala's indicator that measures energy is useful for understanding what is going on in the market:https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/105740/page2#50518

(But for some reason, not enough to build an MTS, it also needs something else).

Thanks! For me it's enough to determine the transition from a flat to a trend and, accordingly, the direction that the price itself gives me. Once a week I check it in the tester for order, and sometimes I adjust the parameters. Of course, it may happen!

yosuf:
Price is also a kind of indicator of market conditions and therefore has all the characteristics of indicators: uncertainty, dependence on the sample in question, unpredictability and more. Respect if you have tamed this indicator.
I already said that I take price as a partner and everything else as an opponent!

JImpro:

In general, it's probably right, in most cases the price is sufficient. But not all indicators are equally useless:) It all depends on what they are going to measure.

(But for some reason, not enough to build an MTS, it also needs something else).

Thanks for the link, Prival suggests, if I understand correctly, defining velocity or acceleration as a parameter estimating the energy of the system. Of course, acceleration should be taken unambiguously, but what about "mass", without estimating which we cannot talk about energy? If mass is allowed to exist, the existence of inertia must be recognised.