Searching for market patterns - page 143

vasabu2012:
I just asked where you can see the account monitoring of a cool trader.
As soon as you ask somebody for a real proof of his success, you start babbling about something, like I don't owe anything and etc. So why are you guys trumpeting your unproven successes?

Look at your posts, what are your claims? What have you personally shown or told? Do not get angry, take it easy. Once again, no one owes you anything. If you do not like reading, do not read. Good luck with the profits.

vah:

Look at your posts, what is your complaint? Have you personally what you showed or told? Do not get angry, be calm. Once again, no one owes you anything. Do not like reading do not read. Good luck with the profits.

What claims? What are you talking about?

If you do not have it, it means that the topic is about nothing.

As for me, I have a PAMM account under the same nickname as here.

I have come to this resource to get something useful for real trading, but all I have here is baseless posturing.

vasabu2012:

What claims? What are you talking about?

In today's trading world, it is generally accepted to show either an account monitoring or a PAMM account, if there is no such thing, then the topic is about nothing.

As for me, I have a PAMM account in al-ri under the same nickname as here.

The real thing is to have a clear idea of the market, to gain something useful for real trading, but all I have is unproven posturing.

In today's trading world it is a common practice to lose. We do not go this way.

Good luck.

MetaDriver:

In today's trader's world, it's common to lose. It's not our way.

Good luck.

Got something to show for it, or is it just another blabbermouth?

vasabu2012:

Got something to show for it, or are you just another blabbermouth?

Bite me.

Then calm down.

Then think: Why on earth would I show you anything? To prove I'm not a bullshitter? I don't care, think what's good for you. :)

MetaDriver:

Bite the bullet.

Then calm down.

Then think: why on earth would I show you anything? To prove I'm not a blabbermouth? I don't care, think what's good for you. :)

If you don't want to show anything, then why are you here?

vasabu2012:

Can I ask you a question? Why are you here?

vasabu2012:

Then think about it.

It's much more useful than scavenging through garbage dumps in the vain hope of a freebie.

vah:

Can I ask you a question? Why are you here?
To expose liars (I'm a medium-term trader, so I have time)

MetaDriver:

That's what you should think about.

It's much more useful than scavenging through garbage dumps in the vain hope of freebies.

I didn't know the MKL4 forum was a dump.
Reason: