Searching for market patterns - page 53

trol222:
I understand that the 1st file to the library and the 2nd file to open and then to watch all this in excel.

the mql file is just an example - you can output anything to the excel, as well as get the contents of any cell in the excel sheet into the mql file

Svinozavr:
Volodya. Are you pretending? If you are serious, why ask - it won't help.

Pretending ))) ...

Avals:

mql is just an example - you can output anything to excel, as well as retrieve the contents of any cell of an excel sheet in mql.
eh, happiness was so close....

trol222:
ah, happiness was so close....

so what do you need? bum can unload the minutes...go ahead and use any program....

Svinozavr:

Volodya. Are you pretending? If you are serious, why ask - it won't help.

===

Okay. You're not pretending. What are you hoping for? Give it up.

What if I do?

Vizard:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8102

etc. there are unloaders in the base...good luck...

it's not uploading anything... threw a file in the EA ... I threw it on eurodollar m15 and i dont know where it unloads to (or if i do it at all)

trol222:
it's not uploading anything... threw a file in EAs ... i threw it on eurodollar m15 and i dont know where it unloads to (or if i do it at all)

throw the bummer 2.3 in the experts folder (mt4)
compile
open mt4
put it on the chart
set the filters to be downloaded
open files folder (Мт4)
take it and use TSV...
good luck...

trol222:
it's not uploading anything... threw a file in EAs ... I threw it on eurodollar m15 and i dont know where it unloads it to (or if i do it at all)
It says that the EA creates its own directory Terminal_dir\experts\files\Export_History. Unloading takes place in this directory. but I don't have it..... maybe because it's a weekend and quotes are not updated???

trol222:
It is written that the Expert Advisor creates its own directory Terminal_dir\experts\files\Export_History. The export is made to this directory. but I don't have it..... maybe because it's a weekend and quotes are not updated???

I'll check my 2.3.

Vizard:

bum 2.3 put it in the experts folder (mt4)
compile
then open mt4
then put it on the chart
allow thef you need to unload
then open the files folder (mt4)
take jusai...
good luck...
i didit that way - but filesfolder is empty