The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 509

khorosh:

Можно ещё привести график ГПСЧ. Там тоже можно найти разные такие же паттерны, хотя он никак не связан с торговыми операциями.)

The reasons are the same and lead to the same results. There are strange people, with strange logic. They run away from this similarity like the devil from the incense. Although it is more useful to go to a meeting :)))

The pattern on H1 has drawn buys. The pattern on the D1 has drawn sales. Which one do we follow? How long do we wait?

Wizard2018:

The reasons are the same and lead to the same results. There are strange people, with strange logic. They run away from this similarity like the devil from the incense. Although it is more useful to go to a meeting :)))

Following your logic, it is enough to work on the basis of some fundamental constant and always be in profit.

Or, you can just open trades in any direction, taking into account noise, and take profit by two, three, five or five N times more. With 50/50 probability it will always be net profit. Is it so?

And this chart, more precisely its values, I generated about this script with 12 lines (some background values were slightly different, but the essence is the same), having spent a couple of minutes for writing it:

#!/bin/bash

chaos=10000
iter=600

while [ $((iter--)) -gt 0 ] ; do
    dir=$((RANDOM % 2 * -2 + 1))
    for i in `seq $((RANDOM / 123 + 1))` ; do
        echo $chaos
        chaos=$((chaos + RANDOM / 12 * dir + RANDOM / 34 * (RANDOM % 2 * -2 + 1)))
    done
done

And you're talking about limits and causes and all that nerdy stuff. Chaos here, pure and simple. Complete randomization. So manage such a "dynamic system". Heh heh.

<br/ translate="no">

Just because you call a variable Chaos in the program formula and the API authors call a function RANDOM, the reasons why they drew such a graph will not make it disappear :)))

Wizard2018:

Just because you call a variable Chaos in the program formula and the API authors call a function RANDOM, the reasons why they drew such a graph will not make it disappear :)))

I don't care what it's called, in fact, it's just called "x" - it doesn't change the essence of the matter.

What do you think are the reasons? Phases of the moon? Or the mean time on the Martian meridian?

You may puff your cheeks long and importantly, philosophizing and profoundly discussing about some "Reasons".

Which do not exist in view of their fundamental absence.

This script can be easily completed to the "TS" that I outlined above. The 50/50 one. Few lines of code in total. And see what happens.

But to improve the probability of winning we can use crutches - indicators and manual setting of hints to robot in the form of levels. Which are already built by a neural network that is unbeatable so far: your brain, if you have one.

Tio Nisla:

now take the math package and figure out how the output of the bash differs from the real quotes.

it's kind of like a first baseline.

The mate package is there, what's next?

mat

Tio Nisla:

Who's "us"?

and you and we were there.

Das ist standard rookie approach.

Wizard2018:

Я. I can draw a chart just like the one on the market using a random number, even the statistics will be the same, the same thick tails, spikes, volatility change of the market even by hours, and no one will be able to distinguish it from the real one. In my opinion, the question is not about the chart drawn and its further drawing; the question is about the market condition; the condition is not about the direction, but the dynamics of time-varying. And the sharp change of the market condition, i.e. this spread is a kind of signal to enter where the market is moving.
I really do not understand how you trade on patterns in the market. Of course I understand it, the market is fractal on all TFs with different dimensions ... But the subjectivity of the approach has not disappeared and there are no criteria to determine the correctness of these drawings. Or maybe there are?)
Or the pattern should be very simple, understandable and uniquely identifiable, requiring no criteria for its correctness, respectively. There is only one option here.

Wizard2018:

No, you are mistaken about the reason for the formation of the patterns. Everyone may believe or disbelieve 100% or 50/50, this one will believe or this one will not care - nothing will change and the patterns on the market chart will be exactly the same in any case and in any way, with any traders and their methods. No one and nothing can change them, those patterns.

Change the market patterns, their structure - is to change the Pi, C, Planck constant... The list is long. The formation of these patterns is very deep (or infinitely far away), which is the same in the limit.

Please show me an example of one of your patterns. You can just do a picture "by hand".