The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 490

Доктор:

Making money from SB is the invention of the perpetual motion machine. It's the alphabet. If this is not learned, then my opinion is deep and objective.

Like a septic tank.

Доктор:

Making money from SB is the invention of the perpetual motion machine. It is the alphabet. If it is not learned, then my opinion is deep and objective.

Of the two, the one who is smarter is wrong).

khorosh:

Of the two who argue, the one who is smarter is wrong).

The smarter one is not arguing ). I'm not arguing here. I'm trying to point out the obvious. In the expectation that it will be useful.

> serious work on TC and continuous improvement of algorithms using TAU/ASU/etc is stated

> after 10 years in all seriousness discuss the possibility of developing on randome😂🤣😁

> angry swearing in response to normal cultural questions ( e.g. https://www. mql5.com/ru/forum/133625/page479#comment_22395924)

I dunno... sounds to me like an unprecedented degree of stagnation-degradation...

😏

Доктор:

He who is smarter is not arguing ). I'm not arguing here. I'm trying to point out the obvious.

Well, you should know the basics of psychology. If someone is given advice they haven't asked for, not everyone accepts it with gratitude. Some people perceive it as if you're accusing them of ignorance. And this has been known to hurt one's self-esteem. " ...Soviet people have their own pride" )

khorosh:

Well, you should know the basics of psychology. If someone is given advice that they have not asked for, not everyone accepts it with gratitude. Some people perceive it as if you have reproached them with ignorance. And this has been known to hurt one's self-esteem. " ...The Soviets have their own pride" )

Come on, what's psychology got to do with it? You challenged my assertion that TC is a poor assimilator of new information. I gave proof that this is exactly the case.

"If a man is given advice that he didn't ask for" - It's the other way around. He was the author of a thread about making money on SB. The fact that he is a poor assimilator of new information is something I still wrote very mildly and correctly. It's much worse than that.

khorosh:

Well, you should know the basics of psychology. If someone is given advice that they have not asked for, not everyone accepts it with gratitude. Some people perceive it as if you have reproached them with ignorance. And this has been known to hurt one's self-esteem. " ...Soviet people have their own pride").

But if you are addressing not to Avtomat personally, but neutrally, as though to all, but in a counterbalance to him you describe your vision of the correct approach to the problem and set forth some confirming results, then I think all would react to it calmly, including Avtomat. )

Psychology is very important, psychotypes and archetypes have to be taken into account,

You have to understand that not everyone can learn financial management and trading in particular,

It would be much more effective to get a job in a factory at a normal stable salary 😁

khorosh:

But if you were not addressing Automat personally, but neutrally, as if to everyone, but in opposition to him, described your vision of the correct approach to solving the problem and posted some supporting results, then I think everyone would take it easy, including Automat. )

I get it, you're just off topic and reasoning theoretically. And probably in a certain situation you would be right. But this is not the case. In his old thread I wrote nothing at all. Many other people have tried to very correctly point out his delusions. It was to no avail. I later, much later, laid out his rigorous mathematical proof. And was sent))).

Alright I'm done... Wishing space 🌌logos and please don't forget 🏭 the factory!

Automatons are much better suited for the factory 😉