The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 454

it's not even funny anymore

Олег avtomat:

The " battle of the traders"competition

start 01.11.2020.
finish 30.11.2020.

Task:

Increase the initial deposit up to 100 times.
And preferably without losing trades.

C - stability.

Renat Akhtyamov:
it's not even funny anymore

+

Come on, come on, Automatic. Don't listen to anyone.
After all, Success is the ability to move from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm...

Nikolai Semko:
Come on, come on, Automat. Don't listen to anyone.
After all, Success is the ability to move from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm...

Success is at least a fraction of a percent improvement on a previous result

and here, rightly pointed out above, is the stability of a bad result

However, a negative result, as they say, is also a result, with the only conclusion being to scrap it.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Success is at least a fraction of a percent improvement on a previous result

And here, as correctly noted above, it is the stability of a bad result.

However, a negative result, as they say, is also a result, with the only conclusion - screw that.

Stable loss is a grail if you invert.
Eh, if there was a service - sign up for a signal with inverted trades, I would sign up for the Automat :))

Nikolai Semko:

A steady loss is a grail if you invert.
Eh, if there was a service - sign up for a signal with inverted trades, I would sign up for the Automat:))

There would still be a loss.

Profit is half a poke and the loss grows for as long as the deposit lasts.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

There will still be a loss.

Profit springs in half a poke and loss grows for as long as the deposit lasts.

"no faq" as they say)

The system is a "tractor", not a "machine gun", and the spread and commissions are not lost by leaps and bounds.

That's amazing.

Automaton, would you at least explain to me what's going wrong? I don't get it...

If you have something like a PID controller working in relation to the MA as a reference, then there shouldn't be such a flush. You should only learn to calculate the mismatch value or just take a balloon and trade contrends. That's all. The deposit will simply hang around the initial value. And then... This is where magic comes in and this is not the point.

This is not the point we're talking about. Maybe the Masters will help.

Nikolai Semko:

A steady loss is a grail if you invert.
Eh, if there was a service to subscribe to a signal with inverted trades, I would subscribe to Automat:))

What is there to subscribe?

The risk is too high, and you may invert or not invert it, and you will be drained.

The risk can only be increased if you know how to work against drawdowns.

Personally, I do not observe anything in this system, except the search for entry accuracy.

I have never seen anything like this, because the market is chaotic, i.e. one who goes in for the woods, another who goes out for the woods (flat sections).

and it is precisely at such times that the probability of a correct entry is 1/2, i.e. an error must never be ignored and one must be able to work against a very likely drawdown.