The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 347

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

In game theory, as far as I remember, the economy is treated as an auction, with all that implies. No other models are envisaged there. Arbitrage (statistical) as a temporary inefficiency and path to market efficiency is the most commonly formulated strategy.

You need to broaden your horizon of knowledge.

But from what you say, you keep confusing approximation with interpolation.

Олег avtomat:

You need to broaden your horizon.

I have written what markets are in terms of game theory. This is enough not to touch this topic, because there is nothing interesting and unexpected there.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I have written about markets in terms of game theory. This is enough not to touch this topic, because there is nothing interesting and unexpected there.

not to you, because you don't see it.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

I don't really understand your terminology. For example, is a stochastic game(Nash equilibrium is there) deterministic to you or not? If all moves in a game are non-deterministic (completely random), then that game naturally does not belong to the realm of game theory. But in the marketplace, it seems to me, not all moves are random.

Again, even in the case of nature games there is no "just optimisation" - a change in the optimisation criterion can dramatically change the optimal strategy and there is no way to uniquely select this criterion. In a game with humans, things are much more complicated.

Game theory allows building models of uncertainty arising not due to blind chance (as in the theorist), but due to opposition of other people. Here is an article that compares these types of uncertainty. Its author, by all appearances, must have a pretty good understanding of games and markets.

He doesn't understand it himself either.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Models for different markets - commodity and speculative - cannot be the same. The video shows a cooperative game (or its solution), it seems, but here it is more likely to be antagonistic. In economic theory, there are all sorts of models for all occasions, and new ones are constantly appearing. Why don't we come up with a couple?)

We should ;))

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Well stochastic, who cares. The equilibrium will only work on history, as usual. Nothing will work on the real unless real patterns like arbitrage patterns are exploited.

This is the very basis for learning with reinforcement, game theory.

there you go...

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

You listen but you don't hear. It doesn't work in the market, like everything else in this thread :)

just saving time.

are you a prophet or a connoisseur? funny...

you come here to save time?

we know your deity you pray to...

Олег avtomat:

Are you a prophet or a connoisseur? Funny...

Did you come here to save time?

we know your deity you prayed to...

i know the DAO

i wrote that TI and the circuits are the basis for RL

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

You are listening but not hearing. It doesn't work in the market, like everything else in this thread :)

Just saving time.

"That's not how it really is." (С)

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I've learned DAO.

wrote that TI and circuits are the basis for RL

"He who knows does not speak; he who speaks does not know." (С)