The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 311

khorosh:
And he was not lazy, he must have spent half a day composing this opus).

Yes, and there are many of those with obsessions and split minds among healthy people. And if he gets a little bit of power, he will shoot in a fit of righteous anger at the whole world around him.

The bonus is handled according to the established rules, which I cited in a previous post, but this post was deleted by the moderator, for whatever reason (no explanation, complete silence on his part).

Maybe he felt that someone else's rules shouldn't be posted here? Although these "Rules: Birthday bonus" do not affect the local environment in any way.

These rules contain conditions and restrictions, knowledge of which makes it possible to understand some not always obvious actions on the bonus account.

The settings adopted are dictated by the Regulations.

Just like Rosstat.

Олег avtomat:

Moderator !!!

Why deleted, why all the nastiness ? Does the bonus work analysis violate anything ?

And it wasn't advertising, it was a normal working post .

Oleg, don't get angry - your post was a hidden advertisement for the DC that gives out bonuses. And you're drawing attention to the "bokeh", albeit hidden in your profile. This, too, is advertising. If you have it in your profile - and let it be, but to draw attention to it by all kinds of posts on the forum - that's already bordering.

Artyom Trishkin:

Oleg, don't make a fuss - your post was a hidden advertisement for the brokerage house that gives out bonuses. And you are drawing attention to the "bokeh", albeit hidden in your profile. This, too, is advertising. If you have it in your profile - and let it be, but to draw attention to it by all kinds of posts on the forum - that's already bordering.

OK, I'll keep that in mind for the future.

But the conditions affecting the work on the account (terms, lots, limits) can, I hope, be specified for orientation.

Олег avtomat:

OK, I'll keep that in mind for the future.

But I hope it is possible to specify the conditions affecting the work in the account (terms, lots, limits).

Of course you may do it. Without reference to the brokerage company. You may ask in personal communication.

Artyom Trishkin:

Of course it is. No link to DC. Those who need it will ask in private.

Good.

And referring to your thread (this thread) within the forum is acceptable, I hope.

Олег avtomat:

Good.

And referring to your thread (this thread) within the forum is acceptable, I hope.

Of course it is. And not even within this resource ;)