The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 219

And why no one asks the question why in the tester the owl makes money on the story, but in real life it sinks all the money even on the same part of the story?

This is no place for such "theories". ;)))

And please don't disparage the term "theory" itself by applying it to quackery produced in the tester.

Let me remind you:

Theory (Greek θεωρία - consideration, investigation) is a doctrine, a system of ideas or principles.

_CaHeK_:
I completely agree that nonsense, no where and no lot can take it, I wrote that in theory).

P.S. Regarding the parameters of that EA, "Aha" should be understood as a really short stop, or is it a joke?)

I like the move on the horse in principle.

I.e. finding someone who will start an argument and post something cool.

Short stops in the tester have always made super profits.

Contender:

Will they both fail?

;)

He's making money in both. You can see that clearly.

paukas:

Both are making money. You can see that clearly.

Who is making money in both? Where is it clearly visible?

What are we even talking about? ;)))))

_new-rena:

In principle I like the move.

I.e. finding someone who will start an argument and post something cool.

Short stops in the tester have always made super profits.

Not in my mind! Until I test my theory in practice, I see no point in thinking about anything else, as I have not encountered anything similar, even theoretically. Although no, Yusufhoji has developed in a similar direction, but much more complicated, in my opinion, and not the fact that profitable.

P.S. about short stops I still don't get it, can you be specific, yes yes, no, no, otherwise your statements are ambiguous all the time.

P.P.S. In my algorithm the stop is 50 pips + spread, in your EA what stops have been set?

Profitov:
Why doesn't anybody ask why in the tester the owl makes money on the history, but in real life it loses all the money even on the same part of the history?
If the indicator is used to form signals for entry and exit, it seems that somehow there is a peek into the future, otherwise, if the Expert Advisor (algorithm) was normal, there would not be a big difference between the tester and the real.
avtomat:

Who earns both? Where can you see it clearly?

What are we talking about? ;)))))

I join the question, in all seriousness, what are we talking about?

_CaHeK_:

P.P.S. In my algorithm the stop is 50 pips + spread, in your EA what were the stops?

It was 12 pips.

You tell me about some algorithm, show me some screenshots, but in general, I don't understand it. I.e. what is the entry condition?

avtomat:

Where is this clearly visible?

That's an odd question. On the graph.

paukas:
That's an odd question. On the graph.

On what graph?