The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 194

JImpro:

I've been in the market for a long time, traded with several brokerage companies at different times and they are still alive, more than 10 years have passed. Some paid more than 1 mio $. How do you find these canteens who you're afraid to trust with 5 quid? It's some kind of total bad luck or you overthink your choices.

I didn't expect to hear about this dump - MF. To be honest I thought these crooks disappeared long time ago. But no, they are alive and kicking:)

Good enough for an experiment.

avtomat:

It's good for experimentation.

Then there is no question. I wish your tractor a good trip to the finish line. (And that the DC doesn't burst, of course).

I have been watching your experiments for a long time with great interest. The Governing Signal that you found using the TAU is commonly known as a sanction. There are different ways to evaluate it. I detect it graphically using patterns.

(Not "head-shoulders" and other ophonic "curves", of course.) It's amazing how different methods find the same thing.

JImpro:

Then there is no question. I wish your tractor a good trip to the finish line. (And that the DC doesn't burst, of course).

I have been watching your experiments for a long time with great interest. The Governing Signal that you found using the TAU is commonly known as a sanction. There are different ways to estimate it. I detect it graphically using patterns.

(Not "head and shoulders" and other flashy "curves", of course.) It's amazing how different methods find the same thing.

Thank you.

The same input data handled by different methods give, in general, similar results. Although the methods are different, they all point in the same direction.

JImpro:

1. Stop defending crooks. You may work with whomever you want but do not complain later that FOREX is a scam when the money is not paid. You have to choose your brokerage companies more carefully. The MF brand is disgraced forever, no matter how many digits there are after it. Reputation is everything in this business.

2. For a 100% guarantee - to God. That's what diversification is for. (And common sense in choosing an office greatly reduces risk, but certainly not to zero.

:-)) А! Got it! Are you the same scammer that offers to share your money not with one brokerage company, but with several? :-)) Is it called diversification now?

Well, how is the business going? :-))

zoritch:

I guess... however, if a lot is put in... ( around a lemon... then go up to two... and lemon out....)

no problems noticed... of course there are many different types of DTs...

avtomat 'ssituation is different. He's going to make $50,000 from $5,000.

khorosh:
At avtomat 'a different situation. He is going to earn $50,000 from $5,000.

And to be more precise, not even from 5$, but from 0$.

(considering that $5 is a gift from the dtz)

Under the terms of this promotion, at the first withdrawal from the account, the brokerage house will take its $7

i.e. all should be happy ;)

avtomat:

And to be more precise, it's not even from 5$, but from 0$.

(considering that $5 is a gift from the dtz)

Under the terms of this promotion, at the first withdrawal from the account, the brokerage house will take its $7

i.e. everyone should be happy ;)

Do you trade with an EA?

khorosh:
The avtomat 'ssituation is different. He is going to earn $50,000 from $5.00.

This is roughly how it will be with my robot:

The initial deposit size is $5.

The risk is 7.43% on one maximal loss.

3rd week of training.

370 trades, percentage of repetition 64.324.

Spread = 10 pips, profit = $50,782.89.

P.S. it is possible and more, but it is necessary to reduce risk, as the leverage is given less and less, with growth of a lot more than 100.

khorosh:
Do you trade with an EA?

It is only a tool.

avtomat:

It's just a tool.
What timeframe are you using?