The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 193

tara:
Believe in yourself, you have a little bit of the Almighty in you.

and the high and the low...

There is clearly a growing trend of religiosity in you.

avtomat:

and the high and the low...

There's clearly a growing trend of religiosity in you.

By old age, people feel their strength waning, they start looking for shelter, looking for God to help them.

Not really relevant, but let it stay.)

not parts...

avtomat:

I have experienced the death of several brokerage companies. Such deaths occur fairly quickly and unexpectedly. Withdrawal of funds is frozen - it is almost impossible to withdraw them.

And this can happen to any brokerage company at any time.

It can. Only with some it is less likely. You have to manage to get in touch with MasterFicus, which is the latest kitchen. It was set up by a crook from Kharkov, fooled a lot of people, and then got away by selling the MF brand to another crook. I wouldn't trust them with a dollar. No wonder you have survived several DC collapses.

There are normal foreign companies, with excellent reputations, some have been operating for more than 10 years, regulated by the NFA (USA). Or you do not trust the enemy DCs?

JImpro:

There are normal foreign offices, with an excellent reputation, some have been operating for more than 10 years, regulated by the NFA (USA). Or don't you trust the enemy DCs?

Doesn't it require additional business costs to "tilt" under the various regulators? offshore, why were they invented and are they popular?

And the extra costs always fall on the end consumer, in our case, the customer of the DT, someone has to pay for working with the regulator.

JImpro:

It can. Only some are less likely. You have to manage to get in touch with MasterFicus, which is the latest kitchen. It was set up by a crook from Kharkov, fooled a lot of people, and then got away by selling the MF brand to another crook. I wouldn't trust them with a dollar. No wonder you've been through several DC collapses.

There are normal foreign offices with excellent reputations, some have been operating for more than 10 years, regulated by the NFA (USA). Or you do not trust the enemy brokerage companies?

I have already said, but I will say it again: I have not invested a single cent in MF.

JImpro:

1. Maybe. Only with some it's less likely. You have to manage to get in touch with MasterFicus, which is the latest kitchen. A crook from Kharkov organized it, fooled a lot of people, and then got away by selling the MF brand to another crook. I wouldn't trust them with a dollar. No wonder you survived several DC collapses.

2. We have normal foreign offices, with excellent reputations, some have been working for more than 10 years, regulated by the NFA (U.S.). Or you do not trust the enemy brokerage companies?

1. So there is no misinformation.

2. there was such a super-normal broker MF in the US. Worked for over 300 years and was an example of stability. However, recently it died out overnight. Also regulated...

avtomat:

I have already said, but I'll say it again: I have not invested a single cent in MF.

I've been in the market for a long time, traded with several brokerage companies at different times and they are still alive, more than 10 years have passed. Some paid more than 1 mio $. How do you find these canteens who you're afraid to trust with 5 quid? It's some kind of total bad luck or you overthink the choice.

I did not expect to hear from you about this dump - MF. Frankly even thought that these crooks have died into oblivion long ago. But no, still alive smokers:)

Zhunko:

1. So there is no misinformation.

2. there was a super-normal MF broker in the US. Worked for over 300 years and was an example of stability. Recently, however, it disappeared overnight. Also regulated.

1. You should stop protecting crooks. You may work with whomever you want but do not complain later that FOREX is a scam when the money is not paid. You have to choose your brokerage companies more carefully. The MF brand is disgraced forever, no matter how many digits there are after it. Reputation is everything in this business.

2. For 100% guarantees - go to God. There is diversification for that. (And common sense in choosing an office greatly reduces risk, but certainly not to zero).

mikhail12:

And the extra cost is always borne by the end user, in our case the client of the DT, someone has to pay for the work with the regulator.

It is up to everyone to choose what is best for them.