The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 50

Because I am so uncomfortable. It will resume after a while.

What's manageable - AGA, at the very bottom and beyond )))

yosuf:

I believe and wish for a successful development, but I think you will enlighten us on the merits of the method when you get positive results. It is a pity that you rarely visit the forum.

Thank you, Yusuf. We are working on it. There are positive results, of course, but you know how it is - the more we know, the more questions arise that previously were not visible and now need to be solved - and the process is endless ;)

I do visit the forum, but I have less and less desire to enter into arguments...

I also wish you, Yusuf, success!

Uh... I closed a losing trade today by mistake...

Now the mule won't break even...

avtomat:

Uh... I closed a losing trade today by mistake...

Now the mule won't break even...

Wah, the best is the enemy of the good.

I'm watching your experiment, by the way. Interesting.

alexeymosc:

Wah, the best is the enemy of the good.

I am, by the way, watching your experiment. Interesting.

Thanks for the kind words.

There are still mistakes. But there are fewer of them. And the quality of errors has changed for the better.

Work on .

avtomat:

Thank you for your kind words.

There are still mistakes. But there are fewer of them. And the quality of the mistakes has changed for the better.

Let's keep working.

Could you elaborate on the system, I'm too lazy to reread 50 pages. Can you also take a look at the trades? The balance and equities charts show that the Expert Advisor is waiting for the losses to take profits. This overhosting may eventually lead to a loss.

gpwr:

I am too lazy to reread 50 pages. Would it also be possible to look at trades? The balance and equities chart shows that the Expert Advisor hosts the losses in order to make a profit. Such overhosting may eventually lead to a loss.

1) You can't look at the trades.

2) I don't like losses, I want to make profits.

3) Maybe. So what? Can't the other?

heehee... :)))))))))) and, uh..... this has already happened....

gpwr:

I actually looked through this thread several times and did not understand what trading system we are talking about. I don't have time to re-read the whole thread from the beginning. Can you briefly describe this system or point me to the post that describes it. What currency pair does the tractor use? What is the timeframe? Can you sketch the trades on the price chart?

But if you're too lazy now, do you really have to bother with it all at all?

On page 44, third post from the bottom, there's a picture that expresses the idea itself - concisely, clearly, accessible.

avtomat:

But if you're lazy now, do you really need to bother with it at all?

On page 44, third post from the bottom, there is a picture that expresses the idea itself - concisely, clearly and understandably.

Thank you. I remember now.

Laziness is the engine of progress. Laziness to travel on foot gave birth to automobiles. The laziness to do math on accounts gave birth to computers. The laziness of going to libraries in search of information gave birth to the internet. In short, without laziness, humanity would still be in the Stone Age. So I'm not ashamed to be called lazy.

gpwr:

Thank you. That reminds me.

Laziness is the engine of progress. Laziness to travel on foot gave birth to cars. The laziness of doing mathematical calculations on accounts gave birth to computers. The laziness of going to libraries in search of information gave birth to the Internet. In short, without laziness, humanity would still be in the Stone Age. So I'm not ashamed to be called lazy.

Laziness, elevated to an absolute...