The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 46

rsi:

Now you have the right to hold back too. Congratulations! You already have a sect of intrigue there.

Militant dilettantism does not imply thought, it requires simplifications beyond correctness, which atrophies the ability to analyse, to think critically. A sense of reality and awareness of the limits of one's knowledge is lost, but more sadly, the ability to doubt is lost. The fuse in the brain burns out and any nonsense opens up to it, which can sometimes come out.

avtomat:
Militant dilettantism does not imply thought, it requires simplifications beyond correctness, which atrophies the ability to analyse, to think critically. A sense of reality and awareness of the limits of one's knowledge is lost, but more sadly, the ability to doubt is lost. A fuse in the brain blows, and any nonsense opens there, which can sometimes come out.
Oh, yeah. The migrants have taken to self-criticism. I see I've been reading up on the science of measuring economic data under my pillow with a torch.

faa1947:
Obana. The migrants have taken to self-criticism. You see, under your pillow with a torch you decided to read the science of measuring economic data.

The less people know, the more extensive their knowledge seems to be. Jean-Jacques Rousseau

faa, you're just trivially stupid... (and that's not a name-calling... it's a fact)

avtomat: Therefore -- back to my cave of silence and silence -- because it will be considered an advertisement! ))))))

You're twisting again, Oleg.

Don't be silent about the system -- but be silent if you only want to stir up a thread to get attention but aren't going to say anything yourself.

By the way, why aren't you trading? The last trades were on January 13.

Do you really track the process?

avtomat:
Do you really follow the process?

There's just no need to get personal. That goes for everyone, though.

Vinin:

There's just no need to get personal. That goes for everyone, though.
What do you need to get into?

paukas:
What should you switch to?

Why switch? If you have an idea, you can prove or disprove it. For some reason, though, more often than not, there is neither. We'll have to fix it.

Vinin:

Just don't get personal. Although it does concern everyone.

Here I do not understand the accusations made against me (which are, as they say, completely out of line)

My question "Do you really follow the process? " was addressed to Alexey about it:

By the way, why aren't you trading? The last trades were on the 13th of January.

I don't understand your train of thought. Can you please explain what personalities you are referring to and who exactly "everyone" is referring to?

avtomat:

Here I do not understand the accusations made against me (which are, as they say, completely out of line)

My question "Do you really follow the process? " was addressed to Alexey regarding :

I do not understand your thought process. Can you please explain which personalities you are referring to and who exactly "everyone" is referring to?

I'm sorry. I try not to get personal. It was just a convenient way of answering a question. No more. I'm not making any accusations against anyone.

Although sometimes I really want to.