[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 247

Tantrik:
why do you need a sell (come back in 3 days) (today 3 pairs of bdo buy profit where sell...euro/frank as much as 35pp)

It will go to 1.4510-1.4525 and then it will go down

Tantrik:
why do you need a sell (come back in 3 days) (today 3 pairs of bdo buy profit where sell...euro/frank as much as 35pp)

It will go to 1.4510-1.4525 and then it will go down

zetzz:

Goes to 1.4510-1.4525 and crashes down

Yeah yeah yeah I hear that.

Have you seen my predictions? Here's an example, the euro/Aud went in based on a prediction (in violation of the rule not to trade based on my predictions) +150pp.

Tantrik:
Yeah yeah yeah I hear that.

Forecast - confirmation - signal )))

zetzz:

It's because of people like you that 250 pages have gone to waste in one month.

andreika:

Tell me about it....zetzz, do you have insider info that you are so confident about when the eurik will collapse. If you have a guess - provide a markup on the chart with entry and exit points...Somewhere like that.

andreika:

We didn't switch to You.

Tantrik:

I already wrote three times, I don't see SELL, so I'll go up again, I think to 1.45200 the first take, and there I'll see how it goes (~1.4600)

IgorM:

Well, you gave away all the secrets, I have already written three times that I do not see SELL, which means that I will rise again, I think to 1.45200 the first take, there I will see what's up (~1.4600)
well then i didn't get it - i thought i couldn't see one side and that's why i switched to the euro. https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/133593/page205

TEXX:

Short term trend is up for now. Target is 1.4563. Break down of 1.4416 cancels it. From 1.4430 I will try to buy up.

EUR/USD possibly a slight decline and further upwards. New target is 1.4623.