[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 384

Evgen157:

I understand you are no stranger to Ghana. Please send me the forecast for America on EURUSD.... If it comes true, I will study it during the weekend )))

Last post JPY pairs forecast _

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/133558/page40

Basically EUR JPY and EUR USD share the same movement - so we wait

Mixon777:

Last post JPY pairs forecast _

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/133558/page40

Basically EUR JPY and EUR USD share the same movement - so wait for it

Can I come in here?

DragonSL:

Margaret, can you please explain what that was about?

In principle, it's fine, all according to the trading plan and TA, but I would like a reasonable explanation from an FA point of view to reconstruct the whole picture...

Eh, Friday...

1. Friday, the last in this month, quarter and half year.

2. Out came, unexpectedly good macro figures for Germany.

3. bank of England, Posen: there are a number of risks related to Greece and the bailout programme

• Greece's large trade surplus is a problem for the eurozone;
  • there is a need to recapitalise private European banks;
  • The involvement of banks makes us susceptible to problems related to the Greek situation.

Greece: ruling PASOK members Robopoulos and Athanasiadi may vote against austerity plans next week

China cut import tariffs on gasoline, diesel, textiles and metals in a bid to "balance trade ".

ECB, Gonzalez-Paramo: despite signs of recovery, no sign of an end to the crisis soon

ECB, Gonzalez-Paramo: short-term interest rates still remain extremely "accommodative"

ECB: Mario Draghi officially appointed to head ECB

Bank of England, King: Eurozone debt crisis is the most immediate threat to stability

5. And now Merkel and Sarkozy are defending the euro

margaret:

5. And now Merkel and Sarkozy are speaking out in defence of the euro

I see, thank you.

margaret:

2. Out came, unexpectedly good macro figures for Germany.

The previous ones were unexpectedly bad )))) Otherwise they decided to rearrange the figures in a text editor ))))

rigc:
Why are you picking on him.... everyone has his own point of view.... it is interesting to read his posts and useful for those who can draw conclusions for themselves))))

After carefully studying Mixon777's posts, I have only one question. Is he a hamster himself or not? :))

If yes, why does he write 20 posts every day about how he is being drained?

If not, why does he care so much about being dumped?

AlexeyFX:

After perusing Mixon777's posts I am left with only 1 question. Is he a hamster himself or not? :))

If not, why does he care so much about being dumped by hamsters?

He's a hamster-babble :)))))))))))

AlexeyFX:

After perusing Mixon777's posts I am left with only 1 question. Is he a hamster himself or not? :))

If not, why does he care so much about being dumped by hamsters?

Because I stand for a fair market, but in fact - taking profit from hamsters - today the whole EUR JPY hamster train exploded - 50/50 can't regulate it) they were drained and the train started again - so it could blow up the whole summer

Mixon777:
Because I stand for a fair market, but in fact - taking profit from hamsters - today the whole EUR JPY hamster train has exploded - the puppeteers cannot adjust it 50/50.

Read Ivan the Terrible's letters to European monarchs))) Just read Ivan the Terrible's letters to European monarchs - how much mockery they express at their rotten bones and how much contempt they show for their hypocrisy )))) Nothing has changed since then)))

artikul:

Read Ivan the Terrible's letters to European monarchs )))) So much mockery at their rotten bones, so much contempt for their hypocrisy )))) Nothing has changed since then ))))

"Read this and become like him!" (Slogan)

http://www.masterforex-v.org/book1.htm

(source: profile)