[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 233

Tantrik:

it's time for him to think about God (all the way there to make money)

I quote from a conversation about Trichet:

Me: What kind of stage play is this, on Trichet's part, where did he get the fashion to show off so brazenly in public.

Answer: what did you think, he came in with 10 million, he should (last time) with his talk turn the market around for the benefit of his wealth...

The ECB themselves are shocked...

margaret:

I quote from a conversation about Trichet:

Me: What kind of stage play is this, on Trichet's part, where did he get the fashion to show off so brazenly in public.

Answer: what did you think, he came in with 10 million, he had to (last time) turn the market around with his talk for the benefit of his wealth...

The ECB themselves are shocked...

The news - economic indicators (for those who understand) - help in the long term analysis! although there will be a situation where the Fed will say enough and will turn the currency, pairs (the eur was turned so in spring 10 (I got into the sells) the news was positive after).

All the rest is a trap (and whoever reads and thinks that they don't trade on the news is wrong - it works like advertising).

So, most importantly, from what I have said above we can say that what Trichet said is not true, the rate hike will be as previously planned, nothing in the rate hike plan has changed and is unlikely to change. We just have to wait for it to be published officially.

2011.06.13 15:02:43 *ECB president Trichet: Governance weaknesses in the eurozone need urgent attention
2011.06.13 15:03:06 *Trichet: Oil prices, commodities push up inflation
2011.06.13 15:03:31 *Trische: ECB must stop secondary effects of inflation related to wages, prices
2011.06.13 15:03:51 *Trische: Eurozone public sector finances in "relatively good" condition
2011.06.13 15:04:23 *Trische: Eurozone budget deficit is half the size of US, Japan deficits
2011.06.13 15:05:16 *Trische: Eurozone no more heterogeneous than US
2011.06.13 15:05:56 *Trische: Eurozone needs strong national fiscal arrangements

Fundamental levels for EUR/USD

$1.4500 option expiry
$1.4455/65 stops
$1.4450 strong offers
$1.4420/25 intermediate offers/$1.4424 technical level (50-dma)
$1.4400/05 intermediate offers/$1.4401 technical level (55-dma)/stops
$1.4392 intraday high Europe, Asia $1.4358

$1.4376 ***current level

$1.4350 intermediate demand
$1.4335 option expiry
$1.4325/20 intermediate demand
$1.4300 intermediate demand approaching/option expiry
$1.4285 intra-Asian low
$1.4280 intermediate approach demand
$1.4250 strong demand

margaret:
Fundamental levels for the euro/dollar

$1.4250 strong demand
Option term?

seolink74:
The term of the option?
This is today's data and it does not expire today...

margaret:
These are the figures for today and it does not expire today...
Not relevant then...within a month the likelihood of execution is possible...very possible

margaret: If you could find some staggering information on oil, you would be priceless!

I used to find something useful when I read the news at www.bloomberg.com

IgorM:

I used to find something useful when I read the news at www.bloomberg.com
You misunderstood me, I am interested in information where it would be written that oil is traded for euros - this is nowhere to be found... I've already visited the OPEC website, ..... They just don't write it anywhere, but it turns out it's the truth that no one talks about.