[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 207

Target 1.4370 to 1.4280 and back to buy...

So far we have stopped at Pivot S1

I've got mine and I'm going to sit on the fence until the 50-day period is over, it's Friday, it's a fun day...

TBAPb:

the end of the hamster lord.
what happens to him on the demo account....

Tantrik:
what will happen to him on the demo account....

And he has a real too, but he is in sells as far as I understand, so went to the restaurant, there will be comments in the evening...

And the weekly rainbow is indeed a buy, but it's still early, i.e. we are in the correction zone, Trischka made a provocation...

DragonSL:

And he has the real too, but it is in the sells as far as I understand, so went to the restaurant, there will be comments in the evening...

And the weekly rainbow is indeed a buy, but it's too early, i.e. we are in the correction zone, Trischka made a provocation...

I went to the restaurant, I will have comments in the evening... And I went to his link where people open long positions.

The approval by the Greek cabinet of austerity measures for 2011-2015 brings some nervousness to the market. The government has submitted the relevant bill to parliament for consideration. The proposed austerity programme amounts to 28.4bn euros and aims to bring the budget deficit to less than 1% of GDP by 2015. During a six-hour cabinet meeting the previous day, Greek Prime Minister George Papandreou called for "national unity" on the plan. The prime minister stressed the plan had been drawn up under heavy pressure from the European Union and the International Monetary Fund, which provided a €110bn loan programme, Reuters reported. The vote in Parliament on the bill is scheduled for 28 June 2011.

Recall that at the end of 2010, Greece's budget deficit was 10.5%, and the level of public debt rose from 127.1% to 142.8% of GDP. Although the deficit indicator fell by almost 5 p.p. compared to 2009, it was still significantly higher than projections of the European Union and the targets of the Greek government. The authorities have approved a very tough plan and if the government implements it, the Greek economy will face a recession from which there is no way out via a stimulative policy. This will lead to the country defaulting sooner or later: the debt will continue to grow (albeit more slowly), but the size of the economy will shrink. Against this background, participants decided to take profits on the euro and watch further developments.

Well, everyone's ready for the entrance exams.

Oh, I don't know what's coming soon.

EVgEN_SA:

Well, everyone's ready for the entrance exams.

Oh, I don't know what's coming soon.

From the picture on the weekly chart, it looks like the beginning of the first downward wave

EUR/USD: Greek economic problems have prevented the ECB from raising rates

Despite the continuing threat of inflation, the European Central Bank did not change interest rates, amid hitherto unresolved problems with Greece. At its previous meeting in April, the ECB raised the rate to 1.25% for the first time since the start of the global financial crisis in order to stop inflation, at that time it was at 2.8%. Since then price rises have not slowed down but the Eurozone's financial authorities are facing a bigger problem - Greek debt. However, rates could be raised in July as the threat of inflation threatens price stability in Europe. For the time being, the EU and IMF are discussing another rescue package for Greece. Athens is being urged to cut costs and carry out a massive privatisation exercise under the supervision of independent bodies. Meanwhile, the country itself is in turmoil: Greek public sector workers are protesting, which is fuelling anti-government sentiment and creating concern about the Greek government's ability to deliver on its promises.

In the meantime, the single European currency is gradually weakening amidst the Greek problems and the lack of support from the Trichet office. And on the technical side expect a continuation of the downward move to 1.4350

itum:

EUR/USD: Greek economic problems have prevented the ECB from raising rates

Despite the continuing threat of inflation, the European Central Bank did not change interest rates, amid hitherto unresolved problems with Greece. At its previous meeting in April, the ECB raised the rate to 1.25% for the first time since the start of the global financial crisis in order to stop inflation, at that time it was at 2.8%. Since then price rises have not slowed down but the Eurozone's financial authorities are facing a bigger problem - Greek debt. However, rates could be raised in July as the threat of inflation threatens price stability in Europe. For the time being, the EU and IMF are discussing another rescue package for Greece. Athens is being urged to cut costs and carry out a massive privatisation exercise under the supervision of independent bodies. Meanwhile, the country itself is in turmoil: Greek public sector workers are protesting, which is fuelling anti-government sentiment and creating concern about the Greek government's ability to deliver on its promises.

In the meantime, the single European currency is gradually weakening amidst the Greek problems and the lack of support from the Trichet office. On the technical side is the expectation of the continuation of the downward movement to 1,4350

What to do again, to believe Trichet or just reverse trades.

Let's believe him at least one more time.

Excuse me of course.