[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 165

Thank you!

Well, the geese have flown. I'm going to the market )))))

Mixon777:

If you don't agree with me - read the MasterForex literature - it's all there.

So that's who your teachers are ))). Mixon, if you don't mind, could you list the books you have read out of the 20 that are really worth reading?

As for the empty charts you're wrong, sometimes it's very useful to clear a space for something new to appear ;) Trading on a naked chart

In my opinion, this is the ultimate mastery, because in this case, you do not depend on instrument, or platform-indicators, etc. Someone trades that way,

They just don't sit here. Especially when you consider that quite a large proportion of scalpers in the stock market trade only by looking at the market glass at all,

which seems to be even less informative than a chart, nothing is impossible.

mimohodom:
closing yesterday's buy on the current
Too early :) I have TP 1470-14725

seolink74:

take more ))))

seolink74:

What do your option levels show? I have a different inductor and I am not sure of its levels, but it shows Put at 1.4816

93408:

What do your option levels show? I have a different indicator and I am not sure of its levels, but it shows Put at 1.4816

What is the volume of the level and what is the open interest? At 147032 Stands option level of 6000 may go higher but... + At 1470 there is a weekly R2 level, which is a strong enough pivot level. If there are potential price reversal levels on the way to the target, I take a lock (it is for manual intraday trading)

93408:

What do your option levels show? I have a different indicator and I am not sure of its levels, but it shows Put at 1.4816

yeah but it's definitely not going to happen in the next week. hopefully.

seolink74:
What is the volume of the level? At 147032 there is an option level with a volume of 6000, we might go higher but... + At 1470 there is a weekly R2 level, which is a strong enough pivot level. If there is a potential price reversal on the way to the target I take a lock (it is a manual intraday trading)

What are the volumes in the free market? ))) There is not a single option above the current price position and up to 1.4816 ...

EVgEN_SA:

Yeah, but it won't be for the next week, I hope.

What difference does it make? ;)