[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 143

Evgen157:

National Association of Wholesale Purchasing Managers (ISM) Non-Industrial Index

It turns out that Monday will be like that too. And on Tuesday I have to get up early and watch. But that's iftoday continues in the same vein. And if it doesn't close in the footsteps, the whole next week could be in the same vein. Somewhere more, somewhere less.

EVgEN_SA:

It turns out that Monday will be like that too. And on Tuesday I have to get up early and watch. But that's iftoday continues in the same vein. And if it doesn't close in the footsteps, the whole next week could be in the same vein. Somewhere more, somewhere less.

I closed one account just in case. I will try to pull the others.

Alpari has stopped trading with us! "Please wait...". "Trading prohibited...". For over half an hour now ... I'm sick of it...

Anyone else have anything like this?

EVgEN_SA:

It turns out that Monday will be like that too. And on Tuesday I have to get up early and watch. But that's if it continues today in the same vein. And if it doesn't close in the footsteps, the whole next week could be in the same vein. Somewhere more, somewhere less.

Better to sit on the fence with a beer)))

Ilap70:

Alpari has stopped trading with us! "Please wait...". "Trading prohibited...". It's been over half an hour now ... I'm sick of it...

Anybody else got something like that?

I left them three years ago and I've never regretted it.

Everything runs like clockwork for me.

Ilap70:

Alpari has stopped trading with us! "Please wait...". "Trading prohibited...". It's been over half an hour now ... I'm sick of it...

Anyone else have anything like this?

My demo works without any problems)))) and the REAL with beer is not getting in)))

Ilap70:

Anyone else have anything like that?

http://www.admiralmarkets.com.ua

Try it, but there are no cents in principle...

Evgen157:

Better to sit on the fence with a beer)))
Where is the panic coming from? The US news was bad, the eu went up, but it ran into the offers at 1.5, and then there are option levels - so the eu went in the opposite direction.... Now, it looks like it should go back up again working out the option levels...

Sold.

margaret:
Where is the panic coming from? The US news was bad, the eu went up, but it ran into the offers at 1.5, and then there are option levels - so the eu went in the opposite direction.... Now, it should go up again working out the option levels...

I can still say we will see)))