[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 63

I haven't played roulette in a long time. Couldn't find your forum. I used to be good at it.)

Decided to have fun again. Only the bottom does not want)) probably will be a fast game.)

lexxora:

I haven't played roulette in a long time. Couldn't find your forum. I used to be a real good one at this place.)

He's having fun again. Only he does not want to go down )) probably will be a fast game).

Further developments... Another bust.

The reason is obvious. You've hardly been studying all this time.

What trading strategy are you going to use? And if so why not an Expert Advisor? Sometimes with a perfectly working strategy the trader fails psychologically.

The strategy is like this.

I trade every day.

Open positions (buy, sell) at intraday highs.

Now it seemed to me that for this day's high. So I opened SELL on EURUSD.

I've learned how to fight psychology. I open a position and close it. So I didn't get confused and I couldn't close positions, which seemed wrong at that moment)) So to say, if I chose where to go, there is no need to bail out.

I'm not trying to earn money but I am amusing myself and wish to tone up my nerves.

Fun))

lexxora:

Entertainment ))

hanging out with chicks is entertainment... what kind of entertainment is this... sitting in a monitor staring at....

Dimka-novitsek:

I second that, I'm of the same opinion!

Been watching the reaction to the news...gud...come in handy...

Vizard:

it's fun to hang out with chicks... what kind of fun is this... sitting in a monitor staring at....
it turns him on)))) who's got what...or who's on who))))

A beauty.

No ideas, no desire?

Well why, there are ideas - just a bit at a loss as to what to do with them. We'll figure it out.

Can chf/jpy be sold do you think?

dze:

Can chf/jpy be sold do you think?

Frank and yen correlate well together ..... To enter this pair you should know for sure that one currency will start to plummet hard on all pairs related to one of these currencies, or they will start to buy one of these currencies hard ..... Otherwise the pair is very quiet and inactive.)