[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 60

snail09:

I bow before your experience, Wizard! Anything you say will go down in history!

What level will you hold the long ones to, if it's not a secret?

did i say anything about long ... )))) I just said 4060 to pullback and close the day at 4010-20...)))) look... no need to wait...

snail09:
Imho northwards, cool, 45 figure at least ....

maybe... I don't argue...

but not right away .... we'll stomp around for three or four days... or break down ... one of the two .... But with the 1H in the green channel, I don't buy it ... maybe later ... but for now ... I don't buy it

and then at 4 o'clock we need to overcome the channel resistance .... so if we go up it is over the obstacles now ...

oleniknik:

maybe... no argument there...

but not right away .... we'll stall for three or four days... or break down ... one of the two ....

Then so it is, the whole week is long, stomping around will be Tuesday-Wednesday

oleniknik:

touched channel resistance ...... let's see ... down ... Or retest ...

Retest and breakout. Look at the option levels... How difficult it is for the price to break out of there. If you have read about Livermore, that is the line of least resistance, IMHO.

How do you calculate stacksize ? Sorry I asked in the wrong place...

snail09:
1.4047 to break through, consolidate and go up ? Interesting to hear the opinion of an old timer, moderator, mathematician for example ?
Nah, guys, I don't play these games. My function here is simply to observe and help maintain order.

Mathemat:
No, guys, I don't play these games. My function here is just to observe and help maintain order.

Is it all so sad?

No ideas, no desire?

( as in doormen at the market?

Does the missus approve?

Or have we mis-defined the function...

;)

on the red circles you can sell, lower 3rd wave on the upper 5th will be, better wait for the 5th

There is another fundamental analogy that suggests further growth of the euro, it has to do with the dynamics of the euro-yuan exchange rate. Europe (not America) is China's main market, so China has a direct interest in making the renminbi cheaper to the euro (the euro-yuan exchange rate is low). But with a fixed dollar-yuan exchange rate, the euro-yuan will be determined by the euro-dollar, and with a gradual revaluation of the yuan against the dollar, the euro-yuan will fall with the euro-dollar unchanged. In recent years, Chinese manufacturers have had a clearly disadvantageous development of the EUR/Juan: Not only has the EUR/USD repeatedly fallen below 1.30, but through the appreciation of the renminbi under US pressure China is also making access to the European market more difficult. Whereas in 2004 the EUR/Yuan was at 11.3 when the EUR/USD was at 1.4, in 2008 the EUR/Yuan was already at 11.3 when the EUR/USD was at 1.60. However, it is important to be aware that since 2008 the USD/Juan has fallen even further (and is still falling), so that the EUR/Yuan at 11.3 would be much higher than 1.60. In fact, a revaluation of the renminbi against the dollar requires a rise in the euro-dollar as compensation. And the fact that China has literally tolerated a low EUR/Yuan in the post-crisis period does not mean that it will continue to do so with its enormous dollar reserves, which enable it to push the EUR/USD much higher. At the same time, Europe does not mind the Euro-dollar rising for the time being, given that, firstly, the growth of this pair leads to lower resource prices (traded in dollars) when converted into Euros, and secondly, given that the Euro is already very low to all other world currencies (because the Euro has not only risen against the dollar in recent years). In principle, if the fall of the dollar against all assets continues, it is the euro that would show the strongest growth. In that sense, we can talk about achieving targets like 1.60 for the Euro-dollar this year, and the past correction has no bearing on anything here.

snail09:
Re-test and breakout. Yes look at the option levels... How difficult it is for price to break out of there. If you've read about Livermore, that's the line of least resistance, IMHO.

you have to read less and trade more...our main book is the market...)))

Show the layout with options levels for today...see how price reacts...