[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 278

andreika:

maybe not from the current position of course, but should be back up. (though my personal opinion.)

For that the bears have to run out of steam first ))))

Although this is POSSIBLY my delusion....... Trends, predictions and implications (Episode #4 )

And I'm so insecure......There are cooler THINGS HERE ))))

And how many poor dc's will there be today )))))

sold a small lot to 1.32

although no.... 1.36 is optimal.... I was looking in the wrong place)))

EUR/USD Current Situation Analysis

RES 4: $1.4496 June 14 high RES 3: $1.4407 55-day moving average RES 2: $1.4342 21-day moving average RES 1: $1.4303 5-day moving average Current rate: $1.4148 SUP 1: $1.3971 May 23 low SUP 2: $1.3950 Bollinger limit SUP 3: $1.3907 50% recovery from rally in 2011 SUP 4: $1.3818 200-day moving average Yesterday the Euro/Dollar pushed up from the Tenkan line to 100-day moving average and broke below the 55-, 5- and 21-day moving averages with the latter two curves forming a bearish cross and a resistance area located between $1.4303/42. Today the Euro temporarily fell below the 100-day moving average, but a signal will be the day's close below that curve. The daily chart oscillators support the downtrend of the price and it keeps going down, after a bearish cross is formed. It should also be noted that today the Euro/Dollar, after reaching the bearish flag potential at 1.4168, which was formed on June 6-14, went to the downside channel, which started from the high of June 7 (1.4695). The coin adding weight to the bearish piggy bank is also the pair's downward exit from the Ishimoku cloud. Today's close below the 1.4170/1.4152 area (support line from the Jan 10 low/100-day moving average) will strengthen the bears' position. The general assessment of the situation is unchanged when considering the scenario of continuation of the third part (wave "C" or bearish trend) of the correction formation from the rate rise in 2011, with the target area of 1.3660-1.3710. Source FinForce.ru

)))))

RekkeR:

A lot depends on your emotional state while you are working

And when you are in the mood and the minutes are dragging profits like bees honey ))))
It's a different story at the end of the day!

Sometimes it must be nice to write like this )))))

Why is everyone so quiet... let's pipsqueak ))))

I'm not sure https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/133593/page252#edit_form... just kidding... I'm just kidding... if someone asks, I think you should answer or ignore... but you shouldn't talk rubbish... TRADING is TRUDY and everyone wants to simplify it... it's impossible to know everything... .... TRUTH IS BORN IN AN ARGUMENT )))) THANKS TO ALL WHO SUPPORT ME ))))

Evgen157:

Why is everyone so quiet ... let's pipsqueak)))

Investing ))))