end of 2011. - Beginning of the second wave of the crisis - page 63

DDFedor:
Could you please not turn the forum pages into multi-coloured graffiti on fences? Does the correction of your posts by moderators mean nothing to you? Don't you draw conclusions? Or are you trying their patience? Or are you being openly disrespectful? Both to the forum and to the moderators?

Colour is very handy to highlight important points.

I have been respectful of both the forum and the moderators for almost 6 years since I registered on this forum.

p.s. I don't think the forum rules prohibit writing in different colours? ))

NYROBA:

Colour is very handy to highlight important points.

I have been respectful of both the forum and the moderators for almost 6 years since I registered on this forum.

p.s. I don't think the forum rules prohibit writing in different colours? ))

Udod, if you put a lot of rubbish in one post, at least make it easy to read. Or don't you really understand?

NYROBA:

To be honest, I don't have time to deal with the issue.

p.s. But if offered, I won't refuse, I'm not Perelman... :)

They won't. Because it's not Perelman.

On topic.

R.N. Elliott forecast

p.s. The forecasts I made two years ago for several dozen instruments, including all the major global indices, were 98% correct.

I can't say about two years - I don't remember. As for the May forecasts, there were two key messages in them.

1) The fall will begin in the autumn. It started in the summer. It was no longer possible to make money on the fall. Only on a "back and forth".

2) The Swiss franc will fall on its own. And it has been rising rapidly against the dollar and euro for a very long time. Only the intervention of the Swiss central bank brought it down.

Diamant:
Udod, if you're putting a load of rubbish in one post, at least make it easy to read. Or don't you really understand?

Change your monitor, it'll be more convenient to read a lot of rubbish. ))

NYROBA:

The end.

The topic is closed.

4x-online:

I can't say for two years - I don't remember. But as for the May forecasts, there were two key messages in them.

1) The fall will start in the autumn. It started in the summer. It was no longer possible to make money on the fall. Only on a "back and forth".

2) The Swiss franc will fall on its own. And it has been rising rapidly against the dollar and euro for a very long time. Only the intervention of the Swiss central bank brought it down.

The forecast was made in August 2009, two years before the markets collapsed.

Yes you are absolutely right the active decline phase started in August 2011, a month earlier than I expected.

As for the timing, unfortunately, it is difficult to calculate the day-to-day reversal point, there is a margin of error.

s.w. In my opinion, this is happening because the orders are more tied to levels rather than time periods.

NYROBA:

The forecast was made in August 2009, two years before the markets collapsed.

Yes, you are absolutely right, the active phase of the decline started in August 2011, i.e. one month earlier than I expected.

As for the timing, unfortunately, it is difficult to calculate the day-to-day reversal point, there is a margin of error.

I think it happens because the orders are more tied to levels rather than time periods.

Where are the links to this 2009 forecast? Perhaps you have drawn it up now?

4x-online:
They will not. Because it's not Perelman.

I'm not really going to be upset. :)

On the other hand, the practical application of the Law I discovered is hard to overestimate. Knowing the direction of trends for 5-10 years ahead in major financial instruments: currencies, indices, raw materials: oil and gas, industrial and precious metals, gives significant competitive advantages. For example, to effectively plan budgets at different levels, build a profitable international business and finally get off the oil needle, etc., etc.

p.s. Budget revenues for 2012-2013 are based on an oil price of $95 per barrel. Kudrin said that at $60 per barrel, the international reserves will be enough for one year at the most.

According to my calculations, at the end of 2011 or beginning of 2012, oil prices, depending on the sort, will drop to the area of $60-70 per barrel. I believe that the crisis will not end before the end of 2013 or the beginning of 2014.