end of 2011. - Beginning of the second wave of the crisis - page 41

May the moderators forgive me...

NYROBA:

Please excuse me if my posts annoy you.

All my predictions of the current situation on the currency, stock and commodity markets, I will post them here, who is interested, can see them in person.

No, I am not, although my colleagues ask me tearfully to "stop it". I am annoyed by your shells, planets, rams and numerous references to things you do not understand to the kon. I assure you, they are irrelevant at all and you have other goals. If you, as a branch host, have nothing to say (this is normal, you cannot talk all the time, it is already a bad sign) - take a pause, eat Tkix. Wait for it to come true or vice versa - as always, your predictions won't come true. That will be fine.

Your word is spoken, it is not a sparrow. Let's wait until autumn, otherwise your "stream of consciousness" is turning into diarrhea.

DDFedor:

Whether you are deliberately or unintentionally responding to provocation, either way you have been warned for flooding.

DDFedor, you're so predictable to me that you can't even imagine, BEFORE I wrote my post I thought: Beaches is about to be written down by DDFedor and I pointlessly brought the thread up, but nevertheless I couldn't ignore Niroba's phrase

So the future is predetermined...

So to speak, a sense of resignation took over that I didn't hold back, I guess people like me really need to be banned from THIS forum.

In short Facepalm two times DDFeder, you can ban

RomanS:

DDFedor, you're so predictable to me that you can't even imagine, BEFORE I wrote my post I thought: Beaches is about to be written down by DDFedor and I pointlessly brought the thread up, but nevertheless I couldn't ignore Niroba's phrase

So to speak, a sense of resignation took over that I couldn't help myself, I guess people like me really should be banned from THIS forum.

In short Facepalm two times DDFeder, you can ban.

No, let's live in peace. It's Niroba's fault. He's always coming and shitting on everyone.

That's the only predictable thing he's got so far.

Mischek:

It's Niroba's fault. He's always coming and shitting on everyone.

Come on... With the arrival of Niroba even you're back on this forum, which I'm very happy about!!! So it's not all bad ))))

If you look at the price charts of currencies in conjunction with Frank, almost all currency pairs have already completed triplets. There are no significant levels below... So, by my calculations, in the medium term, the CHF could seriously collapse against all major currencies. From a technical point of view everything is clear, but about the fundamental event, I can not fully understand what is the reason for such a collapse of the franc? Maybe the bankruptcy of one of the Swiss banks, like UBS or any other major bank ...
p.s. Look at the numbers and volumes on the long positions of the major pairs with the Franc.
Very dangerous to buy Swiss Francs!

NYROBA:

All forecasts for the current situation on the currency, stock and commodity markets will be posted on my website.

Have you forgotten about your promise?

Monsieur, ne mange pas sis jour

Giben zi mir bitte... (well, everyone knows the rest)

for only 200 coins, I'll set you up with a terminal

for 20...

for 2...

LeoV:

Then why buy from 1.43?

Because I'm expecting the euro to be around 1.52-1.55. )

Tomorrow, June 9 at three o'clock there will be two major events at once - the ECB and Bank of England meeting.
They plan to leave rates unchanged at 1.25% in Europe and 0.5% in the UK.
Tomorrow the markets could be highly volatile, be careful with stop losses.

EUR/USD has been at 1.42 for 5 months now. According to my calculations, the price goes to 1.40, if it breaks through 1.40, it will fall to 1.35. If 1.40 does not break through, it is necessary to wait for the rapid strengthening of the Euro, at least to 1.72!

/Alexei, links to paid resources are not allowed here - Mathemat/