end of 2011. - Beginning of the second wave of the crisis - page 32

YuraZ:

There's a thread on the forum that I'm too lazy to search for,

there was also a promise of oil price to $ 10, whether he gave it a month to fall or 5 I do not remember

It has all the findings, including the unfortunate sinking of the deposit - the author of this thread

No way. Maybe it was some other Alex.

NYROBA: Dear Leo, do not be nervous, calm down, everything is fine, well, once again you wanted to catch and as always screwed up, no big deal, you do not get used to ;o)))))))))))))

Hands are shaking - the number of parentheses at the end of your sentence shows how nervous you are.

Why should I catch you? You've already been caught a long time ago. I'm surprised at your persistence, with which you for the 3rd time are strenuously trying to sell something......))

LeoV:

Two pammas merged in real life.

And lots of grails in the pictures.

Forgotten? ))))

Maybe it's gossip. He's playing macroeconomics like chopping wood.

NYROBA: I'm surprised at your diligence.)

It's simple. Not diligence - I just have a good memory, unlike you.

I have nothing better to do than to sit and scour your posts. There are more important things to do....)))

Mischek: Maybe it's gossip. This one's playing macroeconomics like chopping wood.

Yeah..... I think clone.... is pure clone....)))

LeoV:

Your hands are shaking - the number of brackets at the end of your utterance shows the nervousness of your condition.

Why should I catch you? You've already been caught a long time ago. I'm surprised at your insistence on pushing something hard for the 3rd time......))

I'm as calm as ever and the brackets - once again I'm glad for your many years of hard work, you don't have a bump on your forehead :o)))

It's simple. Not persistence - I just have a good memory, unlike you.

I have nothing better to do than to sit and scour your posts. There are more important things to do....)))

Honestly, I envy you with great memory, remember all my posts and with page numbers. :)))

NYROBA:

Alexey, it's time to be clear, there are rumours that you have lost two PAMMs and that you are only good at words.

It is time to dispel these rumours about allegedly lost PAMMs and give at least some results of your predictions here.

Just do not say that I have an avatar of the wrong system. Just - I have not lost, but the bank's website bladodarstvo for cooperation. It'll only take you two minutes.

NYROBA: I'm as calm as ever, and the brackets - I'm glad for your many years of hard work, you don't have a bump on your forehead :o)))

Don't be happy for me, thank you, I don't need it. I'll manage somehow, without your help ...))

NYROBA: Honestly, I envy you, you have an excellent memory, remember all my posts and with page numbers. :)))

What's there to remember? Few people give out such pearls - that's why they attract attention .....)))

10-dollar oil is a miracle!

Mischek:

Alexey, it's time to be clear, there are rumours that you have lost two PAMMs and that you are only good at words.

It is time to dispel these rumours about allegedly lost PAMMs and give at least some results of your predictions here.

Just do not say that I have an avatar of the wrong system. Just - I have not lost, but the bank's website bladodarstvo for cooperation. It'll only take you two minutes.

Yes, I don't deny it, after tripling, I lost my pamm account, those who don't trade don't lose.

Mishek, all your trades are only profitable - I am 100% sure about that! ;о)