Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 113

Yesterday I watched the Hunt for Herczyk issue #..." - I don't remember the number now - there are 18 of them, I think, somewhere from 5 to 11, anyone interested in the subject will find it. There was a meeting with an astrotrader Pavel Sviridov - here is his website - maybe something useful for trading...

So far the trend line has held. Adjusted the downside target - it is the level of wave 3or c.
In terms of time there are two dates, 01.05 and 11.05. Let's see which date will be the reversal date, but 11.05. seems to me to be more important date, at least, according to the history it was so.

Sincerely, Alexander.

Dear, if there is anyone registered at open-forex.org, please knock to their moderators/admins: problems with registration, no confirmation for a few days. Thanks in advance.

The market has finally moved. The trend line is still holding, high of 27.03. has never been broken. One can only wonder how technically the market is moving, both in terms of price and time. The targets remain the same. There is still a whole month ahead, time will tell what level the eurusd will be at. Good luck.
Regards, Alexander.

Silent:
Dear, if there is anyone registered at open-forex.org, please knock to their moderators/admins: problems with registration, no confirmation for a few days. Thanks in advance.
The issue is closed. For those who will encounter such a problem: registration approval is manual, by admin, so long - human factor :).

This variant of development on 4H is possible.If we do not go lower, the growth is probable up to 25.04. The general pattern remains unchanged for now.

Regards, Alexander.

Roman.:
Yesterday I watched the Hunt for Herczyk issue #..." - I don't remember the number now - there are 18 of them, I think, somewhere from 5 to 11, anyone interested in the subject will find it. There was a meeting with an astrotrader Pavel Sviridov - here is his website - maybe something useful for trading...

What to hunt for him. Here he is :)

Avva
Excuse me, may I ask your opinion on gold based on gann.
I don't know why it doesn't want to grow. Thank you.

andreika:
Excuse me, may I ask your opinion on gold based on gann.
I don't know why it doesn't want to grow. Thank you.
I'm sorry, but I don't work with gold.

The probability of completing the correction that started in July 2008 is very high. The minimum requirements for a "Flat Double Fail" model are met.

If this scenario materializes, we will see a rise in the Euro presumably through 2018. To confirm this scenario, it requires that the impulse wave breaks through the resistance line and reaches the beginning of wave-c in a time not exceeding the duration of wave-c.

The minimum Terminal Impulse in c-wave confirms that this wave will fail. the decline level for wave 5or e in c-wave ~ 1, 30, maximum ~ 1.28.

There is still time to test the level of 1.30 or fall to the level of ~ 1.28.

Regards, Alexander.