Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 65

Roman.:

With 'classico' - the usual trend indices... ADX+MA+Fractal...angle and everything else - see my posts at the end of this Avalanche thread page.

Cool!!! What are turkeys and how do they help in life...?

Roman.:

No. Whiskey is not on top, but inside. :-))) Cocktail to make - purely from Gunn's method of organising Martin's mani-management... That's it. :-)))
Nah, I'll refrain, cocktails give me a headache.

ceppqq58:

Evra.

===============

If you take the euras, if it will be flat and will not take us to the close of the day, then about this will be the case, if fall today, tomorrow it will probably rise, but the euras is waiting for a fall and does not want to, I have passed the second day when it will shoot ...

ZS: Probably not fate tomorrow for sure I will get even on it for these two days....

Roman.:

Can you imagine, if you dilute Gunn's method with m artinis... There, the angle (change in balance) would be precise and accurate around 90 degrees... and it doesn't matter where the price went and for what reason...

If we could work together to reach a common denominator on the interpretation of trading criteria by square 9 - there would be no question - we would look at this method and have a martini... :-)))

It may not be bad, but first we need rules until it is clear what to program..... I'm thinking what kind of sequence there should be in the loop...

Martingeil:

It may not be bad, but first we need rules until it's clear what to program..... I'm thinking what kind of sequence there should be in the loop...

I agree. Not before the sequence in the loop... It's all worked out and understood a long time ago...(if you mean Martin and his flips)... :-)))

The main challenge is to arrive at a common denominator on formalising trading rules (making trading decisions on the execution of the Gann trading criteria) in particular on square 9... at least... just for starters... Otherwise, the topic is about nothing... :-)))

ceppqq58:

Cool!!! What are turkeys and how do they help in life...?

Helpful - for starters.

Roman.:

Agreed. Not up to succession in the cycle... It's all worked out and understood a long time ago...

The main challenge is to arrive at a common denominator on formalising trading rules (making trading decisions on the execution of the Gann trading criteria) in particular on square 9... at least... just for starters... Otherwise, the topic is about nothing... :-)))

You're right, you need a loop as you're going to program it, you need a loop queue system.

if lowe is the last one then it's the countdown of the day, i.e. == 1. - If low is the last one, then it is the count of the day, so == 1.

How are you going to formalize degrees and the square in your code? For example, I am just thinking about this option, I cannot think of anything else, if there is another one, I will gladly take it into account and use it, but for now I am thinking about outputting degrees in a row of digits for days.......

I'm not talking about martin, I'm talking about cycles, I'm talking about days to find out which cycle, it's easy to program, maybe I should really add cycles to the code, and then I should just throw them into optimization at a guess.

right past ...

for turkeys...

ceppqq58:
for turkeys...

then go on...it's a 'classic'.